ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CASE WORKER CONTACT DETAILS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nevergiveup88
India

CASE WORKER CONTACT DETAILS

Post by nevergiveup88 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:29 am

Dear senior member Zimba mcnarth And Croo1
I would like to know how do I get a hold of my case worker ? I don’t have any of his details , letter which was sent to me it was all generic letter not mention any name on the letter please advice many thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: CASE WORKER CONTACT DETAILS

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 am

Why would you want the CW's details?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nevergiveup88
India

Post by nevergiveup88 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 am

I want to know , I would like to communicate with him

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:09 am

Just write in with your reference and send it to the same address as your application. You will not be getting their personal details
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 am

Ho will communicate with you if and when they need to. If they need additional documents they will write to you.

What reason exactly do you wish to comminicate for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nevergiveup88
India

Post by nevergiveup88 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am

To process my file it’s been 6 month now , I don’t want to contact XYZ , i want to contact directly to the case worker on his email address or postal address and sent him a gentle reminder about my file.

Members Many thanks in advance for your anticipation. In this matter .

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:01 pm

nevergiveup88 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am
To process my file it’s been 6 month now , I don’t want to contact XYZ , i want to contact directly to the case worker on his email address or postal address and sent him a gentle reminder about my file.

Members Many thanks in advance for your anticipation. In this matter .
I cant imagine what you are passing through with the delay, I think you can ask about the progress of your application from HO through this number 03001232241, since it has passed the standard time limit. you however have to be patient when you call.

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm

I have sent an email to their public.enquiries email address, the auto reply says they will come back within 20 days.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:27 pm

share your timeline

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm

You cannot contact the case worker. Your case will be processed in its own time frame and based on its unique circumstances
Calling and emailing the HO will not going to help. Please wait to hear from HO :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice