ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prescription PCN any bearing on naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saifoo
Newly Registered
Canada

Prescription PCN any bearing on naturalisation

Post by Saifoo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello All,

New to this place! If I’ve posted in wrong place please relocate.

Received a penalty charge notice from nhs prescription business authority of £50.00 in October 2015 which was paid promptly via online.

Any idea whether this should be declared and if it will have a bearing on decision to grant?

Any advice would be highly appreciated

mfreidin

Re: Prescription PCN any bearing on naturalisation

Post by mfreidin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 pm

If you are worried about PCN as such, not specifically prescription related PCN, here is my experience.
I had a PCN for driving on the bus lane, which I have paid next day.
I sent a query about this to the UKVI, they replied that I have to disclose it as well as the details of the outcome. I did as advised and got my citizenship, no probs!

Saifoo
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Prescription PCN any bearing on naturalisation

Post by Saifoo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Thankyou for the reply,

I will declare it and include details and hope for that they see past the mistake as it was a genuine mistake.

Suffer from constant chest infections so get through a lot of antibiotics. Just one mishap in 15 years of over 110 prescriptions.

Thankyou