ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizzu155

PBS dependent extension

Post by rizzu155 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

I would like to understand the case where my wife moved to India before completing qualifying ILR period and spent 7 months this year and came back to UK after qualifying period. Please note that she is holding PBS dependent visa.

I understand as she spent 7 months in India therefore qualifying period for ILR is reset back and she probably needs to complete 5 years again after she return back to UK

I need to know if she can apply PBS dependent extension visa again to gain the ILR after 5 years as her current leave to remain (PBS dependent) is expiring in Mar 2018 (Main applicant is already British passport holder and route of entry for main applicant was Tier 2 ICT – PBS ).

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependent extension

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:38 am

From your previous post in April 2017, you stated that your wife's PBS dependent had already expired and you were advised that this route would now be closed to her and she would only be able to apply for a spouse settlement visa.

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1473753

You need to give 100% correct information on the visa she and your daughter hold in order to get the correct advice otherwise you could likely end up losing a lot of money.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.