ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsor - take over

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 sponsor - take over

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi all,
My company (Pharmacy) have been taken over by a new company. They don’t have a sponsor license . They have applied for a new sponsor license within the 28 days period. They are waiting to hear back from home Office. I have visa till 2019. Will i be allowed to TRAVEL while we are waiting to hear back from home Office regarding the new sponsor license?
I have booked for a holiday in December end to spain.
Will i be ale to travel
Thanks in advance

dan883

Re: Tier 2 sponsor - take over

Post by dan883 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:48 pm

No rule states you are forbidden to travel since you are still under TUPE arrangement but then due to the unpredictable nature of HO I would personally suggest not to travel until your new employer gets their licence and transfer you to the new company.

Hope this helps.

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 sponsor - take over

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Thanks a lot Dan. I don’t want to risk either. Sponsor license was applied at the end of October. I am hoping we get the license. Do you know how to transfer my cos to new owner. Is it through the sms account of old owner.??
Thanks a lot thanks 🙏