ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form for baby - Parent on 10 year child route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SaidyS
Newly Registered

Adding my new born to my FLR residence permit.

Post by SaidyS » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi..im not sure if I'm in the correct threadline..if I'm not my apologies.
I was given FLR based in the fact that I'm a lone parent to my British born child.
However I've recently given birth to my new born to a non British or EU citizen.
Would like guidance as to the procedures I'll need to take in order to add my newborn to my Residence Permit and roughly how much it will cost. Pls!

SaidyS
Newly Registered

Form for baby - Parent on 10 year child route

Post by SaidyS » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi Admin, I would like advice on the correct form fill out for my 7 weeks old baby.
I'm a lone parent on the 10year route based on the fact that my first born holds a British visa.
My new born is not born to a British Father..and I need her to be added to my visa.
My BRP was renewed in August...but baby was born in November. My family are planning a reunion back in our home country and we will all be travelling.
My questions are:
Which application form should I fill out?
Would I need to obtain a passport for my baby to go with this application?