ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1A unmarried couple temporary stamp4 refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: Eu1A unmarried couple temporary stamp4 refused

Post by arz1986 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 am

i submit the review with lawyer as well, but you need to provide more evidence about your past 2 years relationship, it might by letter from your neighbours, or telephone, skype conversative records or picture together. if you send same document again no chance they will change their mind. send as many NEW document as you can. Serious member can advice better. Good luck.

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 am
i submit the review with lawyer as well, but you need to provide more evidence about your past 2 years relationship, it might by letter from your neighbours, or telephone, skype conversative records or picture together. if you send same document again no chance they will change their mind. send as many NEW document as you can. Serious member can advice better. Good luck.
Ok arz..thanks for your valuable advice.

S_AK
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by S_AK » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Hey Folks!

Well, We have a little story for you here that might help. We are in a similar situation more or less. In fact, I’m a non EU and my partner she is Latin EU citizen.

We applied on Mid of April 2017 (Plan to apply as de facto partner), while waiting, they were asking us for civil marriage certificate until mid August, and we informed them we don’t want to register our marriage now.

Early of September 2017 we got a refusal letter on the basis that the Minster has decided that I’m not a qualifying EU member as set in regulations 5 of the Directive 2004/38/EC European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2015.

Alright! Now, after we read the refusal letter carefully, we noticed that they are referring to EU1 form (which is not de facto partner). Obs!!

In 2015 there was a change in law! and a new form called EU1A was activated (which we didn’t know about it at all..), so instead of applying on EU1A we applied on EU1. We should have applied as a permitted family member of a particular union citizen (which is form EU1A after new updates of law).

However, I still believe that we were refused because of the wrong form, hence, we picked and refilled form EU4 which is for review of decision and form EU1A. We posted them with a letter to explain our mistake pluse two support letters (Ond from my partner manager and the other from my partner family).

On Mind of September 2017 we got an acknowledgement letter for acceptance of the review application. Until now no decision yet been made. I’m in touch with them by email from time to time. I explained them that my GNIB will expired by the end of September, they confirmed that they can’t issue me a temporary stamp while pending a decision of review application.

I spoke to the Garda station where I live, and they insured that the only side can deal with my case is EU Treaty Right! Garda Station can not give a temporary stamp on passport without a letter from EU Treaty Right. He said but don’t worry, you will not be deported because you have an open case and they know about it. He said just give them a space, you will be sorted.

Last two weeks, I emailed and called twice, and no reply and answer yet!

Finally, I hope to hear something from them before Xmas. I can’t work now, I can’t travel too!

Best of luck to everyone!

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:30 pm

S_AK wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 pm
Hey Folks!

Well, We have a little story for you here that might help. We are in a similar situation more or less. In fact, I’m a non EU and my partner she is Latin EU citizen.

We applied on Mid of April 2017 (Plan to apply as de facto partner), while waiting, they were asking us for civil marriage certificate until mid August, and we informed them we don’t want to register our marriage now.

Early of September 2017 we got a refusal letter on the basis that the Minster has decided that I’m not a qualifying EU member as set in regulations 5 of the Directive 2004/38/EC European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2015.

Alright! Now, after we read the refusal letter carefully, we noticed that they are referring to EU1 form (which is not de facto partner). Obs!!

In 2015 there was a change in law! and a new form called EU1A was activated (which we didn’t know about it at all..), so instead of applying on EU1A we applied on EU1. We should have applied as a permitted family member of a particular union citizen (which is form EU1A after new updates of law).

However, I still believe that we were refused because of the wrong form, hence, we picked and refilled form EU4 which is for review of decision and form EU1A. We posted them with a letter to explain our mistake pluse two support letters (Ond from my partner manager and the other from my partner family).

On Mind of September 2017 we got an acknowledgement letter for acceptance of the review application. Until now no decision yet been made. I’m in touch with them by email from time to time. I explained them that my GNIB will expired by the end of September, they confirmed that they can’t issue me a temporary stamp while pending a decision of review application.

I spoke to the Garda station where I live, and they insured that the only side can deal with my case is EU Treaty Right! Garda Station can not give a temporary stamp on passport without a letter from EU Treaty Right. He said but don’t worry, you will not be deported because you have an open case and they know about it. He said just give them a space, you will be sorted.

Finally, I hope to hear something from them before Xmas. I can’t work now, I can’t travel too!

Hey sak....can you tell me which documents you submitted for cohabitation proof??? I submitted 4 months Irish house agreement and all joint bills, 1 year tenancy confirmation along with 15 posted various letters from bank, credit union, gp etc for both but all is separate, another 1 year 6 letters from non EU and 10 letters from EU.
But they said my documents is quiet limited!!!!!!!

S_AK
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by S_AK » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 am

sousa020290 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:30 pm
S_AK wrote:
Hey Folks!

Hey sak....can you tell me which documents you submitted for cohabitation proof??? I submitted 4 months Irish house agreement and all joint bills, 1 year tenancy confirmation along with 15 posted various letters from bank, credit union, gp etc for both but all is separate, another 1 year 6 letters from non EU and 10 letters from EU.
Hi sousa020290,

Before Review Application:

1. Sharing bank account for the last 6 months (12 months Coha..). In Ireland.
2. (2*Car insurance and 2*car registration book) in both names (12 months Coha..). In Ireland.
3. Landlord Contact (12 months Coha..). In Ireland both.
4. EU personal bank account statement for the last 12 months. In Ireland.
5. My bank statement for the last 8.5 years. In Ireland.
6. EU P60. In Ireland.
7. EU (3*Last payslips). In Ireland.
8. EU employer letter. In Ireland.
9. My (2*P60) + (2*P45). In Ireland.
10. My Employer letter. In Ireland.

11. Facebook pictures and Pictures with EU family (6 years Coha..). Note; EU was outside Ireland until beginning of 2016. I was in Ireland since 2008 for study means and I met EU in Ireland in 2011 where started from there the journey.
12. Trips together to Italy, Spain, France and Garmany, all flights tickets and accommodations bookings are attached with application (5 years Coha..).
13. My Irish mobile bills to show EU contract in home country almost daily calls (5 years Coha..).

With Review application and EU1A form:

14. RTB letter (17 months Coha..). In Ireland.
15. Electric bill in both names (17 months Coha..). In Ireland.
16. EU Family support letter (6 years Coha..).
17. EU Manager at work support letter (17 months Coha in Ireland and he proved that we were in a relationship since 2011).
18. Previous EU employer in home country (Has to be submitted for EU1A). With Certified translation.

That’s what I remember on top of my head.

I completed 2 months already since I submitted the EU4 Review form.

In the last corespondents from EU Treaty Right, they said that my Review application is in the queue to be proceed.

How long they take to review a case?

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 am

S_AK wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 am
sousa020290 wrote:
S_AK wrote:
Hey Folks!

Hi sousa020290,

2. (2*Car insurance and 2*car registration book) in both names (12 months Coha..). In Ireland.
6. EU P60. In Ireland.

11. Facebook pictures and Pictures with EU family (6 years Coha..). Note; EU was outside Ireland until beginning of 2016. I was in Ireland since 2008 for study means and I met EU in Ireland in 2011 where started from there the journey.
12. Trips together to Italy, Spain, France and Garmany, all flights tickets and accommodations bookings are attached with application (5 years Coha..).
13. My Irish mobile bills to show EU contract in home country almost daily calls (5 years Coha..).

17. EU Manager at work support letter (17 months Coha in Ireland and he proved that we were in a relationship since 2011).
18. Previous EU employer in home country (Has to be submitted for EU1A). With Certified translation.

In the last corespondents from EU Treaty Right, they said that my Review application is in the queue to be proceed.

Hi sak tnx for reply. I made review through solicitor on September and very next week I received acknowledgement letter mention that review decision will make which documents I submitted before refusal on that basis. That's why I didn't send them any new documents . Recently I sent them email and attached earlier 2017 announcement copy for chabiation 1 year for Irish national or Irish resident. And I said if they can look it . Said then I sent more than 2 years living together proof month to month which include bank credit gp govt letters etc . And baby birth certificate. I said them if they can consider my application asap. They at this moment they are looking January cases.do you think I need send latest proof of address for living too??? I am very confused about Irish immigration now and believe some unprofessional caseworker there too. That's why recently I give notice of marriage. If they do unprofessional behaviour with my eu1a case then I will submit eu1 case .

S_AK
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by S_AK » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am

sousa020290 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 am
S_AK wrote:
sousa020290 wrote:
S_AK wrote:
Hey Folks!

Hi sousa020290,

6. EU P60. In Ireland.

Hi sak tnx for reply. I made review through solicitor on September and very next week I received acknowledgement letter mention that review decision will make which documents I submitted before refusal on that basis. That's why I didn't send them any new documents . Recently I sent them email and attached earlier 2017 announcement copy for chabiation 1 year for Irish national or Irish resident. And I said if they can look it . Said then I sent more than 2 years living together proof month to month which include bank credit gp govt letters etc . And baby birth certificate. I said them if they can consider my application asap. They at this moment they are looking January cases.do you think I need send latest proof of address for living too??? I am very confused about Irish immigration now and believe some unprofessional caseworker there too. That's why recently I give notice of marriage. If they do unprofessional behaviour with my eu1a case then I will submit eu1 case .
It’s mandatory to update them with anything new in your daily journey (example; home address).

January now :roll: ! Means 8 months of applications still to be reviewed. Its hard to guess it, it’s depends on many things. I’m hoping to be sorted before Xmas.

Fairly, they are under pressure since brexit introduced to public. However, on INIS website there is a live update on decisions made - it’s under visa table :idea: .

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm

S_AK wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am
sousa020290 wrote:
S_AK wrote:
sousa020290 wrote:

Hi sousa020290,

6. EU P60. In Ireland.

It’s mandatory to update them with anything new in your daily journey (example; home address).

January now :roll: ! Means 8 months of applications still to be reviewed. Its hard to guess it, it’s depends on many things. I’m hoping to be sorted before Xmas.

Fairly, they are under pressure since brexit introduced to public. However, on INIS website there is a live update on decisions made - it’s under visa table :idea: .
Hi sak....we didn't change our home address still. But we have some latest 5 months new bills example joint electric joint internet bank statement etc. Do you think I need to sent those too ???? I sent them already more than 60 official posted letters for both partners separately to cover 2 years cohabitation!!!!!!! Irish immigration are so stupid :(

S_AK
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by S_AK » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 am

sousa020290 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm
S_AK wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am
sousa020290 wrote:
S_AK wrote:

Hi sousa020290,

6. EU P60. In Ireland.

Hi sak....we didn't change our home address still. But we have some latest 5 months new bills example joint electric joint internet bank statement etc. Do you think I need to sent those too ???? I sent them already more than 60 official posted letters for both partners separately to cover 2 years cohabitation!!!!!!! Irish immigration are so stupid :(
You don’t need to send them. Just in case, check it with your solicitor :idea: