ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company house registration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amadeus53
Newly Registered

company house registration

Post by amadeus53 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:48 am

After arriving in UK and getting bio-metrics, how quickly can companyhouse register a company.

Also if i don't have any address for company is it possible to give an address of relative will it be fine? Since i plan to register the company and then leave UK, after that from my home country first applying dependents visa attaching company formation documents and then coming to UK with family to hunt for home and business address.

Suggestions are welcome too.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: company house registration

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:41 am

It takes 24 hours and £12 to incorporate a limited compnay online: https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-form ... ur-company
You can use any address as long as you do not care if it goes on the public records. Alternatively you can choose virtual address/office providers for your company.

Please remember this is not a business support forum. Seek business advice from business professionals :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

amadeus53
Newly Registered

Post by amadeus53 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am

Thanks, i know its not a business forum asked as it was relevant.

What exactly i need to know is if i use a temporary friends home address for limited company formation and then switch back to my real business address after 2 months time when i get my premises will this be changed instantly or is there any cost or it will create any issues in future upon time of extension?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 am

amadeus53 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am
Thanks, i know its not a business forum asked as it was relevant.

What exactly i need to know is if i use a temporary friends home address for limited company formation and then switch back to my real business address after 2 months time when i get my premises will this be changed instantly or is there any cost or it will create any issues in future upon time of extension?
No one can tell you how CWs will look at each case as they are different. And I am not even sure what you mean by "issues".

The immigration rules DO NOT set any restrictions on business addresses, so change of business address cannot be a reason for refusal of an extension.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

amadeus53
Newly Registered

Post by amadeus53 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

one of the part is missed.

If i change my address in 2 months time will it be changed instantly like in 1 to 3 days, also are there any charges for changing address again?

Also can the address be changed from 1 city to another?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am

amadeus53 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am
one of the part is missed.

If i change my address in 2 months time will it be changed instantly like in 1 to 3 days, also are there any charges for changing address again?

Also can the address be changed from 1 city to another?
This clearly is what Zimba mentioned - not an immigration matter at all.

But, from my personal experience, address changes are almost immediate (you do it online) and no issues with changing cities
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

amadeus53
Newly Registered

Post by amadeus53 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 am

Thanks alot guys.....just out of topic but need to add my 2 cents

i know the reason you guys try to remain way too much to the point...but stringent guidelines are for robots, we humans are allowed to go a step ahead and throw our hearts out sometimes...

Sometimes its because of urgent need where you don't have time to search around, normally thats how life works, if there is any issue we call out our family and friends or those who know about that issue, we don't start searching internet...

This forum i believe works in the same way where most people are in same boat...

piercebody
United Kingdom

Post by piercebody » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:06 am

I am very happy with the way how this forum works.
If you approach any solicitor to get a basic information they charge minimum 800 to look at your case where here I got cleared most of my doubts.It is always good to strict to the forum guidelines as they have lot of experiences shared in various topics.
Thanks again for maintaining this in professional way. :-)