ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Sponsorship licence Application Processing time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Avula
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Sponsorship licence Application Processing time

Post by Avula » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi

Anyone know How much time these days UKVI taking time to process Tier 2 Sponsorship licence Application.

My Employer submit the application 4 weeks back but still no updates and Visit form VKVI.

Thanks
Vrinda

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship licence Application Processing time

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi any update on yours?
I am waiting for mine too
Thanks

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 am

Hi vrinda
Any update on yours
Thanks

harryisback
Newly Registered

Post by harryisback » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi guys,

The company which is sponsoring me under Tier 2(Shortage Occupation) made application on 1st October 2017. We got an email from HO Compliance team on 2nd Nov stating that they will visit the company. The guy from compliance team visited the company on 10th Nov. Director of the company is well known and company's processes were up to the mark so it all went fine. However, on 15th we got an email to answer few more questions. On 17th nov. they emailed the password of Sponsor management system saying that they will send username via post.

I hope it can help you guys with the timeline.

Best of luck everyone and stay calm! :D

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Thanks mate
Our company was sold and took over by new company. They have applied on 29 th October for a new license. I have visa till 2019 but scared to travel outside UK. Have a holiday booked for 31st December. That will be almost 9 weeks from the date of application. Fingers crossed that everything is thru by that time and get my cos transferred over
Thanks

Avula
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avula » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am

sreejithsutheepan wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Thanks mate
Our company was sold and took over by new company. They have applied on 29 th October for a new license. I have visa till 2019 but scared to travel outside UK. Have a holiday booked for 31st December. That will be almost 9 weeks from the date of application. Fingers crossed that everything is thru by that time and get my cos transferred over
Thanks
sreejithsutheepan wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm
Hi any update on yours?
I am waiting for mine too
Thanks
HI sreejith
My company sent application on 5th Oct but still no visit and no emails from home office. Let me know if you hear any news on your company application

ladida
Zimbabwe

Post by ladida » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am

sreejithsutheepan wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Thanks mate
Thanks
Hi Sreejithsutheepan,

I am almost in a similar situation to you. Has your transfer been completed and what was the process like.

As for the person who asked about Sponsorship license processing time. It took 14 days for the company looking to sponsor me to get a license.

BigTeddy
Newly Registered
China

Post by BigTeddy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:27 pm

it normally takes 4-8 weeks if everything goes fine. Both of my companies (current one and next one that I will start soon) applied license for me and that's about the time they got access to SMS.

Hope it helps bud.

sreejithsutheepan
Newly Registered
India

Post by sreejithsutheepan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi,
I spoke to my company CEO
Got an update from home Office saying that we don’t need a new sponsor license as they bought the whole company and it will be trading under the same name. So all cos remains intact.
Have anyone heard about it?
Thanks