ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delivery of Passports by DX

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirkerj
New Zealand

Delivery of Passports by DX

Post by kirkerj » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 am

I believe passports are sent out by DX and this has now caused my next stage of panic. I live in an apartment block so they won't be able to drop off the passport in a letterbox etc.

Can anyone else who lives in an apartment block advise whether they had trouble getting their passports re delivered etc by DX. They have DREADFUL reviews on the internet, why doesn't one govt dept use another govt dept like Royal Mail??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Delivery of Passports by DX

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am

They have a service where you can arrange to collect the item from one of their service centres if you have missed the delivery.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kirkerj
New Zealand

Post by kirkerj » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am
They have a service where you can arrange to collect the item from one of their service centres if you have missed the delivery.
Oh wow that's awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I do like to stress about things that haven't happened yet...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 am

kirkerj wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am
Oh wow that's awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I do like to stress about things that haven't happened yet...
Yes, it is evident from your numerous posts :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.