ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport received-but not the supporting doucments

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jyo
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

British passport received-but not the supporting doucments

Post by jyo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 am

Hi all,

i applied for British Passport on 4/11/2017 and received my passport on 12/11/2017.But , i am still waiting for the supporting documents to be returned and i haven't opted for secure delivery.Can you pleasetell me whom to contact.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British passport received-but not the supporting doucments

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jyo
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by jyo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 am

i called the Passport office and they advised me to wait for two weeks is this normal time for an unsecured delivery..? pls help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 am

My documents took 7 weeks to get to me from HMPO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

takdeerwala
India

Post by takdeerwala » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi all,
I am just curious that what are the supporting documents? I received SMS from HMPO that supporting documents will be sent differently. I thought it is just a generic SMS. I applied for British Citizenship and Passport together thru NCS. I do not recall them keeping any original documents. I am not expecting any documents unless some new ones are created.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 pm

takdeerwala wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:35 pm
Hi all,
I am just curious that what are the supporting documents? I received SMS from HMPO that supporting documents will be sent differently. I thought it is just a generic SMS. I applied for British Citizenship and Passport together thru NCS. I do not recall them keeping any original documents. I am not expecting any documents unless some new ones are created.
Not relevant to JCAP applications. The OP applied for passport separately after attending ceremony (as did many of us before JCAP came into effect) so supporting documents are foreign passport, naturalisation certificate etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)