ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**Two days to dead line** IAFT-2 and IAFT-6 forms

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dant
Newly Registered

**Two days to dead line** IAFT-2 and IAFT-6 forms

Post by Dant » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Can admin or anyone in the group help. What is the difference between IAFT-2 and IAFT-6 forms.
My understanding is IAFT-6 form is for human rights claim. Home office refused my application because we missed some documents while making the spouse visa application ( from out side UK).
We have two days to meet 28 days dead line and I don't have time to see solicitor just now since one solicitor already wasted our time.
Can I fill IAFT6 and claim my human rights because we have our infant baby in the UK who is separated of father, but also do I need to fill out IAFT-2 because they reason HO stated are documents ''not provided'' but on the other hand they sent me IAFT-6 form with decision paper. which means I would have to make two appeals? Any one help? 😪😪 :(

Obie
Ireland

Re: **Two days to dead line** IAFT-2 and IAFT-6 forms

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 pm

IAFT2 is no longer in circulation, it should not even be used since April 2015.

You should use IAFT 6.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wobblylamppost
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: **Two days to dead line** IAFT-2 and IAFT-6 forms

Post by Wobblylamppost » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:15 am

I am having the same concerns. So did you fill in both or just the IAFT-6?