ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Application- Dcuments

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant Application- Dcuments

Post by NHS2017 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Dear Everybody, Thank you all for helping me with my application for visa which was granted.
Please if these questions can be answered for my wife and child's application

1) What documents are required for my 4 month old daughter other than birth registration certificate.?
We have a B- form for children here (Pakistan- This is equivalent to Identity card) which is in Urdu. Is this required with the application ?

2) I am making their application now but they may be travelling 2 weeks after my return to UK. My sponsor A rated has ticked the maintenance box against question does it certify maintenance for migrant and dependants ( if applicable)

Will this be OK to be used as maintenance evidence if they are travelling later and not with me?

Please anybody who knows take few minutes to make my life easy. Would be really thankful

F

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Dependant Application- Dcuments

Post by NHS2017 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Evidence of certifying maintenance for family members of Tier 2 Migrants
81. If you are making your application at the same time as the Tier 2 Migrant, then A-rated sponsors are able to certify your maintenance on the Tier 2 Migrant’s Certificate of Sponsorship or by providing a letter. Your maintenance cannot be certified if your main applicant has indefinite leave to remain.
82. If you are making your application at the same time as the Tier 2 Migrant and the A-rated sponsor is certifying maintenance on the Certificate of Sponsorship, then you do not need to send us any documents for maintenance. We will take this information from the Certificate of Sponsorship.
83.If the A-rated sponsor is certifying maintenance on a letter, then the letter, which can be posted or faxed to you, must be on official letter-headed paper or stationery of the organisation, be signed by a senior official and must show:
 your name;
 the sponsor’s name and logo;
 confirmation that the sponsor has certified the maintenance; and  details of limiting the undertaking if appropriate

I am specifically referring to paragraph 81 in above guidance. Does " Application at same time" in above paragraph mean when i have tier 2 migrant leave and does not have indefinite leave to remain OR it means me and my dependants applying with me same day?
Because i have already got my visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 pm

NHS2017 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm
I am specifically referring to paragraph 81 in above guidance. Does " Application at same time" in above paragraph mean when i have tier 2 migrant leave and does not have indefinite leave to remain OR it means me and my dependants applying with me same day?
Because i have already got my visa.
It means what it says, applying at the same time as you, i.e. not applying after your visa is already granted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Post by NHS2017 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Thanks CR001 for taking time to respond to above. And any documents other than Birth registration certificate , passport, TB test certificate. For my daughters application .