ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joey zaza
Newly Registered
India

PLEASE HELP

Post by joey zaza » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:52 pm

hi guys,
I was recently refused a student visa and even after applying for an AR, the decision remained the same. I have a few questions I want to ask.
Do you think it would be a good idea to apply for the 2nd time after being refused based on the credibility interview?
How badly is this going to affect my future applications to other countries?

Thank you in advance for your help

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 am

joey zaza wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:52 pm
Do you think it would be a good idea to apply for the 2nd time after being refused based on the credibility interview?
As with any refusal, it is only worth applying again if this time you can show that you have rectified the specific reason(s) for the previous refusal. If you are applying again to study with the same Tier 4 sponsor, check first that they are happy to issue a new CAS. They may also need evidence that the new application would not be refused for the same reason(s) before they will consider supporting a new application.
joey zaza wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:52 pm
How badly is this going to affect my future applications to other countries?
Impossible to give a general answer. It depends on the rules of the country in question, and the specific reasons for the refusal.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.