ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) 10 year route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Failed Asylum Seeker

Post by KuraiJ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Hie, hope I find you all well, I'm a failed asylum seeker in a 4 year relationship with my girlfriend, and we have decided to take the next step"marriage". We need to give notice to the registrar office, will I be allowed to get married with my partner? Afterwards can I apply to settle with my partner? We are also expecting our baby in 2018 and can I also apply on the basis of our British Child? AND HOW can I make a new asylum claim, because I have new evidence different from my previous claim?
Thank you in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Failed Asylum Seeker

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm a failed asylum seeker in a 4 year relationship with my girlfriend, and we have decided to take the next step"marriage". We need to give notice to the registrar office, will I be allowed to get married with my partner?
You need to give 28 days notice at an HO approved Registry office. The Registry office will inform HO that a non-EU citizen wishes to get married and this notice period can be extended to 70 days for HO to investigate and/or interview each of you separately. Only when HO gives you permission can you marry. This does not mean that you all will go well and you could still be surprised on your wedding day by HO.
Afterwards can I apply to settle with my partner? We are also expecting our baby in 2018 and can I also apply on the basis of our British Child?
You cannot apply for leave to remain based on your British child (once born). The child route is only for parents who are no longer in a relationship with the other parent. You can try FLR(FP), but this will be a 10 year route to ILR (4 x 2.5 year visas), if you are approved.
AND HOW can I make a new asylum claim, because I have new evidence different from my previous claim?
If you have new evidence and it is legitimate and verifiable, then you can apply. How likely HO is to approve it would be guess work as we don't know your circumstances and you have posted very little detail.

What is your nationality? Your flag indicates you are Zimbabwean.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by KuraiJ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Yes, I'm From Zimbabwe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

How long have you been in the UK?

How did you enter the UK, a visa or illegally?

Zimbabwe is no longer on the 'danger' list either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by KuraiJ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:02 pm

I entered the UK 4th of July 2016, on a visitors visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:13 pm

And what is the basis for your asylum claim?

Presumably you obtain a visitor visa by submitting evidence of your strong ties to Zimbabwe.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by KuraiJ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Persecution in Zimbabwe, and I obtained the visa when I was In Ukraine.

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

immigration bail

Post by KuraiJ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:59 am

Hi Friends, I need your help with applying a immigration bail, do I need a solicitor or I can do it myself. I was advised by an immigration officer that I should apply for First Tribunal immigration bail and I don't know how to go about it. If anyone has any info on how to do it with the best possible outcome, can you please help me. I have a pending application at the HO waiting for a response.

Thank you in advance

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

FLR fp 10 year route

Post by KuraiJ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi guys, hope I find you well, can I apply for a flr (fp) 10 year route because of my relationship with my partner.
Been living with her for 2 years
She has ILR
She had 2 miscarriages
We have enough shared bills, proof of address letters
We have enough evidence showing our co habitation

How are the chances of getting granted flr (fp) 10 year route without a child?

Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you.

KuraiJ
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

FLR (FP) 10 year route

Post by KuraiJ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 am

Hi guys, hope I find you well, can I apply for a flr (fp) 10 year route because of my relationship with my partner.
Been living with her for 2 years
She has ILR
She had 2 miscarriages
We have enough shared bills, proof of address letters
We have enough evidence showing our co habitation

How are the chances of getting granted flr (fp) 10 year route without a child?

Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (FP) 10 year route

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:24 am

It is not necessary to start a new topic every couple of days. ALL topics now merged into one.

No one can tell you if you will get the FLR(FP) approved or not. You must wait to hear back from HO and it can take many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)