ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent. Dependant visa transfer

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kimlisa
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

T1 Ent. Dependant visa transfer

Post by Kimlisa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello there,

Our family are waiting for the T1 entrepreneur extension and my son who applying as my dependant is studying in a London university.

Having seen some refusing cases here, just want to know if we ended an unhappy situation in case, can my son transfer his T1 dependant visa to a tier 4 student visa in UK?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Ent. Dependant visa transfer

Post by marcnath » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Kimlisa wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 pm
Hello there,

Our family are waiting for the T1 entrepreneur extension and my son who applying as my dependant is studying in a London university.

Having seen some refusing cases here, just want to know if we ended an unhappy situation in case, can my son transfer his T1 dependant visa to a tier 4 student visa in UK?
I am assuming you are waiting for your extension also - not clear under what situation only your family would be waiting.

But no, unfortunately, your son cannot switch to T4 in UK
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Kimlisa wrote:
Hello there,

I think its wise to tell the school about your situation so that they can give you options whichever way it goes. They will be able to tell your son what he can do in case you are refused. But at the moment you are still covered by the section 3c
Bizman

Kimlisa
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by Kimlisa » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi members,

Thanks very much for your advices!

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Kimlisa wrote:
Hello there,

the answer is No unfortunately: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/ ... -this-visa