ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - ILR application - new employer sponsorship in Suspend status

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heysagar_01
Newly Registered
India

URGENT - ILR application - new employer sponsorship in Suspend status

Post by heysagar_01 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Hi,
Could you please suggest me ways to apply ILR in following situation?

My Tier-2 Visa Details with dates are as follows:
3 years Tier-2 Visa approved on 08-Dec-2011 (applied while in India)
1st entry in the UK was on 20th-Mar-2012
1st extension applied within the UK – 21st-Oct-2014(Approved) valid until 17th-Nov-2017

Just before applying for ILR in March-2017 my employer’s sponsorship got suspended. Since then I was waiting for it to get reviewed by Home office but it took until September-2017 for me to rethink and apply through new employer in order to get Tier-2 visa and enable me to apply for ILR application. I applied for Tier-2 visa through new employer on 2nd-Oct-2017 (Premium service centre). Unfortunately this application was gone for review and came to know yesterday that new employer’s sponsorship got suspended. (23rd-Oct-2017)

My residency details in the UK:
I have completed 5 years and 7months in the UK. I have been in employment since I entered in the UK (20th-Mar-2017) and have paid all taxes till date. My previous employer’s sponsorship has been revoked. My current Tier-2 visa application with new employer is on hold (the sponsorship is suspended day before).

Could you please suggest me ways to come out of this situation preferably an option to directly apply for ILR

Thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT - ILR application - new employer sponsorship in Suspend status

Post by makky86 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 pm

heysagar_01 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm
Hi,
Could you please suggest me ways to apply ILR in following situation?

My Tier-2 Visa Details with dates are as follows:
3 years Tier-2 Visa approved on 08-Dec-2011 (applied while in India)
1st entry in the UK was on 20th-Mar-2012
1st extension applied within the UK – 21st-Oct-2014(Approved) valid until 17th-Nov-2017

Just before applying for ILR in March-2017 my employer’s sponsorship got suspended. Since then I was waiting for it to get reviewed by Home office but it took until September-2017 for me to rethink and apply through new employer in order to get Tier-2 visa and enable me to apply for ILR application. I applied for Tier-2 visa through new employer on 2nd-Oct-2017 (Premium service centre). Unfortunately this application was gone for review and came to know yesterday that new employer’s sponsorship got suspended. (23rd-Oct-2017)

My residency details in the UK:
I have completed 5 years and 7months in the UK. I have been in employment since I entered in the UK (20th-Mar-2017) and have paid all taxes till date. My previous employer’s sponsorship has been revoked. My current Tier-2 visa application with new employer is on hold (the sponsorship is suspended day before).

Could you please suggest me ways to come out of this situation preferably an option to directly apply for ILR

Thanks
You cannot apply Tier2 to ILR if the sponsor license is suspended.

Also, provide dates
  • Last working day with Employer A
    Date of application with Employer B
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

heysagar_01
Newly Registered
India

Post by heysagar_01 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Here are the details
Last working day with Employer A - (Still with Employer A and receiving salary from them as they have gone for judicial review, my new employment is not started yet as VISA application is in hold status.

Date of application with Employer B - 4th-Oct-2017

Thank you.

crazy_p
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_p » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi heysagar_01,

Sorry to hear about this! This is a real unfortunate situation. As I know, your application will not be considered until your sponsors license thing gets sorted. Any application during a suspension will put on hold! We are having a same situation these days! Though you've completed the dates, to go for the ILR, you MUST hold a valid tier 2. I think you'll have to wait for the HO decision about the new sponsor.

Do you know any reasons for the suspension?

If you like only, can you share the reasons for the revoke of company A?

Cheers
Last edited by crazy_p on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 pm

heysagar_01 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 pm
Thank you for your reply.

Here are the details
Last working day with Employer A - (Still with Employer A and receiving salary from them as they have gone for judicial review, my new employment is not started yet as VISA application is in hold status.

Date of application with Employer B - 4th-Oct-2017

Thank you.
I hope the license gets sorted soon
II Youths a stuff neve endures II