ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

protocol letter home office response

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Toxytee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

protocol letter home office response

Post by Toxytee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 am

Good morning am new here pls i put in an application for ltr. Pls see protocole letter resopnse below". I have 4 children age 1-9. 2 of my kids have British passport and my 9 years will obtain hers in June 2018. My other 3rd born is 7 years so basically all my kids meet up the requirement . I was arrested for working with false passport in 2010 and since then have been reporting at the police station . Pls am really scared as home office replied to my pre protocol letter and gave me 4months . And Dec 1 will make 4month . Pls are home office mandate to make a decision at the given time they gave me . Thanks

Thank you for your letter correspondence of 3 July where you have raised a complaint about your client; xxxxxxxxxxxxx application.

I have asked the operational manager of the Criminal Casework Team to assess the circumstances relating to the matter you have complained about. With this work now complete, I have based my response on my findings. I am partially upholding your complaint and I hope my reply helps you to understand the reasons why.

You have said that your client submitted an application for leave to remain in November 2015. Further to this your offices requested an update on your client’s case in March, however, as of 3 July, no reply had been forthcoming from Criminal Casework, contrary to your expectations. You have also expressed your deep dissatisfaction at the length of time the Home Office is taking to consider your client’s application.

The Criminal Casework Team have confirmed that they will look to consider your client; xxxxxxxxxxxxxx application within 4 months from the date of this letter.

We are sorry for the delay your client has experienced awaiting receipt of the outcome of their application and we apologise for the absence of a reply to your previous correspondence on these matters in March.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.