ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrm application number (urgent)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Need visa premium service appointment for November 2017 (FLR(M))

Post by ayj_1987 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 am

Hi

My visa is expiring on 4 dec 2017 and i need premium service appointment for any day in November. Can anyone please help. My type of visa is FLR(M) further leave to remain.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Need visa premium service appointment for November 2017 (FLR(M))

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:10 am

ayj_1987 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 am
Hi

My visa is expiring on 4 dec 2017 and i need premium service appointment for any day in November. Can anyone please help. My type of visa is FLR(M) further leave to remain.

Thanks
You've left it rather late! Slots (for cancelled appointments in this case), are often released onto the system around midnight. You may need to be flexible
on which PSC to attend if you are determined to apply in person.

However, if you are unable to book an in-person appointment, you MUST apply by post BEFORE your current visa expires. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:15 am

I have applied for my FLR(M) visa extension and waiting for the acknowledgement letter. Actually I need to provide my application number to my employer urgently. So is there any phone number or email address where i can contact and get the application number. Its very urgent for the continuity of my Job.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: flrm application number (urgent)

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:20 am

No there is not that I am aware of.

When did you post your application??

You will need to wait to receive either the acknowledgement letter/email or biometric letter.

Your visa is still valid and as you have submitted an application before your visa expires, you are protected by Section 3C of the immigration rules which means your existing visa conditions continue.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... d-3d-leave
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:26 am

I applied on this tuesday 21 nov 2017 through next day delivery service. My application reached on 22 nov 2017 wednesday. Now my employer has asked me to provide the application number in order to do employer checking service. And my current visa is expiring on 4th dec. I am really worried.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

So you still have a valid visa. You might receive a letter next week.

Stop stressing about it and show your boss the link I have provided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 am

Thank you for providing the link. Actually its an employment agency, and they have said if i will be not be able to provide my ack letter to them before 5 days to my visa expiry they will temporarily board me off from the job.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 pm

You are allowed to work up to and including the date your visa expires without the need for additional proof that you are permitted to work other than the visa you already hold.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:00 am

My FLRM fees has been deducted from the account. But i havnt got any email. Some friends told me that after deducting the fees Home Office send acknowledgement email. Is it right???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Please, it is not necessary to keep starting a new topic.

Topics Merged (click)

Not everyone gets an email, some don't get acknowledement letters at all.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am

Can employers checking service be done without application number/case ID. I still havnt got my ack letter. Can i send my recorded delivery tracking ID and application fees payment confirmation to my employer agency for ECS check????

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am

Can employers checking service be done without application number/case ID.
You need your HO case ID/reference number for your employer to check.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ayj_1987
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayj_1987 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:37 am

my agency said that they can use royal mail tracking ID for employers checking service. Now i am worried by not using actual application ID and instead using recorded postal receipt (royal mail tracking id) my employers check comes back as negative.

can you please tell me, is there any kind of chances for that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 am

The Royal Mail tracking number will merely confirm that it has been delivered by Royal Mail. It is NOT the correct number to use for employer checking. You need the HO reference number to check your status on the HO website.
Char (CR001 not Casa)