ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On spouse visa but switching to LR-plz help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samz98

On spouse visa but switching to LR-plz help

Post by samz98 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:30 am

Hi All,
Currently I'm on spouse visa which i got last year but at the same time I have completed my 10 years lawfully in this country, I was on students visas and then entrepreneur once which I switched to spouse after 2.5 years . My question is do I need to provide all the documents to show that my marriage is still subsistence and continued and plus all the 10 years documents? Is it necessary that my business should be in running until now and shall I keep my business docs with me or not? Can u plz suggest what kind of documents shall I provide? If I get ILR and my spouse gt naturalization In the meanwhile am I able to get naturalization without qualifying period of one year?? Your answers will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: On spouse visa but switching to LR-plz help

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Can u plz suggest what kind of documents shall I provide?

Please read the Set(LR) form and guidance notes. It tells you what HO expect to see.
If I get ILR and my spouse gt naturalization In the meanwhile am I able to get naturalization without qualifying period of one year??

Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.