ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(1) TO TIER(4)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Happy85
India

SET(1) TO TIER(4)

Post by Happy85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:27 pm

I APPLIED ILR LAST YEAR IN AUGUST 2016 ON BASED ON TIER 1 GEN, BUT STILL NO REPLY FROM HO. I COMPLETED 10 YEARS LAST MONTH , NOW I WANT TO APPLY ON 10 YEAR BASIS BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHALL I DO.
BECAUSE I HAD AMENDMENT OF 10-11 SO I AM WORRY. IF I APPLY ILR ON 10 YEARS STILL HO ASK ME SAME QUESTION ABOUT AMENDMENT OR I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ANY RESULT COME .
SECOND THING IF I APPLY ON 10 YEARS BASE WHAT ABOUT MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE COMPLETE ONLY 7 YEARS IN THIS COUNTY.

MY QUESTION IS IF MY ILR VISA IS REFUSE ON BASE SET(1) WHAT IS OPTION I HAVE. SECOND QUESTION IF I APPLY ON 10 YEARS ILR AND MY VISA REFUSE SO WHICH WINDOW IS OPEN FOR ME AND MY WIFE.

NOW IF MY WIFE SWITCH HER APPLICATION TO STUDENT VISA AND I APPLY AS HER DEPENDENT SO IN THIS CASE ANYTHING POSSIBLE . CAN I GET VISA. BECAUSE IF SHE GO FOR FURTHER STUDY AND COMPLETE 10 YEARS IN 2020 SHE CAN ELIGIBLE FOR ILR ON 10 YEARS BASE.

PLEASE SENIOR MEMBERS RESPONSE ME.
MANY THANKS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(1) TO TIER(4)

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Happy85
India

Post by Happy85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 pm
Please do not write in all capitals, AS THIS IS MUCH HARDER TO READ (and appears to be shouting)! (click)

p.s. There is no such form for ILR as 'Set(1)'.
sorry i did not check that. i apologize.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i applied ilr last year in august 2016 on based on tier 1 gen, but still no reply from ho. i completed 10 years last month, now i want to apply on 10 year basis but i do not know what i shall do.
because i had amendment of 10-11 so i am worry. if i apply ilr on 10 years still home office ask me same question about amendment or i have to wait until any result come .
second thing if i apply on 10 years base what about my wife because she complete only 7 years in this county.

my question is if my ilr visa is refuse on base set (1) what is option i have. second question if i apply on 10 years ilr and my visa refuse so which window is open for me and my wife.

now if my wife switch her application to student visa and i apply as her dependent so in this case anything possible. can i get visa? because if she go for further study and complete 10 years in 2020 she can eligible for ilr on 10 years base.

please senior members response me.
many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Yes, HO can and likely will ask about your amendments and time as self employed and send you the same questionnaire to be completed.

Your wife will have to apply on FLR(M) if you apply on ILR LR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Happy85
India

Post by Happy85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:00 pm
Yes, HO can and likely will ask about your amendments and time as self employed and send you the same questionnaire to be completed.

many many thanks
God bless you..

Happy85
India

Post by Happy85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:00 pm

last question if my ilr refuse and i apply on base 10 year base, what about my wife she till continuity on her visa period for 10 years.or its break.
many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:42 pm

If her previous visa has already expired, she will still have to apply for FLR(M).

You don't state whether you both applied for ILR at the same time or not on Set(O).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Happy85
India

Post by Happy85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:42 pm
If her previous visa has already expired, she will still have to apply for FLR(M).

You don't state whether you both applied for ILR at the same time or not on Set(O).
Yes we applied same time I was main applicant and she was as dependent because she live more than 5 yes. But I'm affraid if my visa refuse I don't know what option I can select. Either I go for AR or I don't go for AR , or I file new application on 10 years base. I don't understand . Pls help me.