ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surabhi

FLR(M) Application Question

Post by surabhi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Dear friends,

Can any one help me with my query.

I was about to fill FLR(M) for extension after 33 monthsof initial stay, for my spouse and 2 kids.
When I opened the form ,page 7 is asking about payment details.It says payment details of all application(in my case spouse and 2 kids)

So my question
1)do I need to fill 3 forms (1 for spouse and 1 each for each kid)?
2)if 3 forms I have to fill, then Do I need to submit pgae 7 with each form?

pls can any one help me.

thanks
Surabhi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Application Question

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:34 pm

1 form for all three together and you tick the 'main and 2 dependents' option.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Thank you very much for the quick reply CR001.

You mean single payment form and 3 seperate application form?
or
single application form all?

pls can you update.

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Surabhi

I am in the same situation as you are, i believe its single form as on 1st FLR (m) application i took my family at premium services-Croydon.

Surabhi sorry to ask you on your thread but as we have only few days left to submit application, can you please advise how did you answer the following questions in FLR (m) extension form; and what did you understand by Child of a person with limited leave to remain as a partner of a person settled in the UK? does it mean our defendant child who are applying?

Home office has changed the form quite a lot and some of the things are not very clear, if anyone could help in filling some points in FLR (M) form;

1. I believe that as there are our two sons who are under 10 years could be included on the main applicant form as defendant children?

2. Do we need to fill separate form as well for each of them?

3.On the form it make at some point very confusing by stating '' parent who has limited leave to enter or remain asthe partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian
protection.'' and ask in 3.8 to tick the relationship to you- option - Parent, so does it applies to children who has been included as dependent child with main applicant? and does the child has to tick this?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

4. Section 5 Does it applies on British Children as well who has been included in Section 4 ( as it was required to provided details of all children's including British)?

5. Section 6 again stated what section 3 said and ask to answer from 6.5, does the defendant child who is included and apply has to answer these questions?

6. on page 64 under the heading of Children it stated
'' If you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person in
the UK or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and you are
under the age of 18 (or children who are over 18 and who have already been granted leave in
this category) then you must provide the documents listed below'' who the mean by this child, do they mean dependent children who are applying or is different category?

your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi Surabhi

I am in the same situation as you are, i believe its single form as on 1st FLR (m) application i took my family at premium services-Croydon.

Surabhi sorry to ask you on your thread but as we have only few days left to submit application, can you please advise how did you answer the following questions in FLR (m) extension form; and what did you understand by Child of a person with limited leave to remain as a partner of a person settled in the UK? does it mean our defendant child who are applying?

Home office has changed the form quite a lot and some of the things are not very clear, if anyone could help in filling some points in FLR (M) form;

1. I believe that as there are our two sons who are under 10 years could be included on the main applicant form as defendant children?

2. Do we need to fill separate form as well for each of them?

3.On the form it make at some point very confusing by stating '' parent who has limited leave to enter or remain asthe partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian
protection.'' and ask in 3.8 to tick the relationship to you- option - Parent, so does it applies to children who has been included as dependent child with main applicant? and does the child has to tick this?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

4. Section 5 Does it applies on British Children as well who has been included in Section 4 ( as it was required to provided details of all children's including British)?

5. Section 6 again stated what section 3 said and ask to answer from 6.5, does the defendant child who is included and apply has to answer these questions?

6. on page 64 under the heading of Children it stated
'' If you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person in
the UK or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and you are
under the age of 18 (or children who are over 18 and who have already been granted leave in
this category) then you must provide the documents listed below'' who the mean by this child, do they mean dependent children who are applying or is different category?

your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi,

saw an online option which is very easy and removed 90% confusions,rather than going for PDF form.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ily-routes

fill the main applicant first.Then it will allow you to add dependents into the main application.Also the questions it asks are straight and easy.Hope this helps.

thanks
Surabhi

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Thanks Surabhi

I never used this online application form before, I believe after completing we need to download & print it off? Did you use this online form to apply FLR M extension for your family?

Does it says FLR M when you print it off? after completing this if w do not want to continue with this so still can go with PDFs form?

Please advise how did you fill and answer the questions I queried earlier.

Thanks

surabhi

FLR(M) question

Post by surabhi » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:52 am

Hi Friends,
I am about to submit FLR(M).Then consfused with the answer I selected for the below question.
'
'Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK?''

Does this need an 'Yes', If I have to mention the home contry ?
Or I the question is asking for any country of stay ,other than home country and UK?

appreciate a help.

thanks
Surabhi.