ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstay now with British Spouse - Need Leave to Remain

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Re: Overstay now with British Spouse - Need Leave to Remain

Post by Bradas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Thanks alot Casa for your reply.
By confirmation l meant him to write a letter to say we are separated cz it's only his parents who wrote the letter and not him.Will HO saY no they can't believe me.
Basically am the one with the child now living with the child grandparents.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 pm

You also have the statements from your GP and Health Visitor. They should be credible support
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks Casa.
Am so grateful for your reply.It really gives me hope.After all l have underwent and joining this forum just made me have something to look forwad to cause since l got my refusal for spouse visa my ex husband changed for the worse n it's only then l realised he married me in condition that am working.
I never thought he could throw me out of our matrimonial home when our child was only 1 month old but he did it.
The day l get a visa atlest l will be able to smile again.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:01 pm

I hope it all goes well for you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm

I hope so too.
All l can do is to pray and wait.l know God knows what l have been through and l hope he won't abandon me at my time of need.
Thanks for your envouragement Casa.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:12 pm

You're welcome. At least you have the support of your husband's parents which must be a comfort.
(Casa, not CR001)

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Yes Casa,atlest l have the support of my parents in law.They are all 69years of age and this is there only grand child so they are really supporting us.Theu say they are lucky to have a grandchild cause they thought they would never have one.
If l didn't have a child l don't know if they would have supported me but anyway no need of me thinking of that now.
But atlest being able to have my own independence will make me happier cause now am depending on them for everything which at times can be embarrassing but am sure they are helping me cause of there one and only grand child.
They were even refusing my ex husband to see the child but l told them to allow him cz on the application form it's written WHEN DID THE FATHER LAST SEE THE CHILD.
I have promised myself if l get the visa l won't allow him see the child easily as he wants cause it's the same child he threw out the house when he was only a month old.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi Casa
Just wanted to ask you 1 question if at all you have a clue l will appreciate.
*When l got a spousal refusal in 2016 February l wasn't refunded the surcharge money.Given that l gave birth this year in July n l didn't pay NHS n l haven't received any letter from NHS saying l owe them and my new application that l did recently l also payed for surcharge can HO refuse my human right application (FLRFP parent route) sighting NHS unpayed bills even though they never refunded the £500 I payed in December 2015.
I have been thinking about this and it's really worrying me.
Any reply will be appreciated.
Thanks

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi Everyone
Please l need some advice.l did apply flrfp parent route 2 months ago and l was separated from my husband 3 months ago.
We have finally patched this up and we have decided to put the past behind us atleast to be able to raise our child whose 5 months now in a family u unit.
I moved back to our home yesterday.
I just needed advice on what to do.
1.should l inform home office of the current change in status.
2.Do l need to attach more evidence when informing home office.
3.Do l need to make a fresh application
4.will the change of my status affect my case
5.my husband only makes £16000 a year what should l do
6.Do l need a new letter from health visitor n gp to confirm change of status n proof of adress

Please any advice will really be appreciated indeed.
Thanks.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:40 am

Hi Everyone
Please does anyone have any idea regarding my situation.Am really desperate and will appreciate any help :cry: :cry:

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi Everyone
Please does anyone know if my change in circumstances will affect my pending application given that l applied as a parent but am now back with my husband??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Bradas wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Hi Everyone
Please does anyone know if my change in circumstances will affect my pending application given that l applied as a parent but am now back with my husband??
it may well do as you no longer qualify under the Parent route as this is for couples who are living separately. You may need to vary your application to the FLR(FP) Partner route.
(Casa, not CR001)

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Thanks Casa
Does it mean l need to make a fresh application and make fresh payments and start the waiting process from fresh? :cry: :cry:
It's really scaring me to think if the financial implications.
What if l don't inform HO on the change in status n inform later on when they have processed my case is that an option?