ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reschedule the ILR appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anjali85

reschedule the ILR appointment

Post by Anjali85 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 am

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I've booked ILR appointment at Croydon UKVI. Due to some personal issues I've to reschedule it to a different date. When I tried to change the appointment on web, it show the message 'there is no appointments available at croydon for next 45 days'.

Can you please advise when UKVI release the appointments? Like, how many days before?
What would be the right time to change the appointment? like, 12.00AM

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: reschedule the ILR appointment

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 am

What date is your appointment?

What date are you wanting to schedule it to?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anjali85

Post by Anjali85 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 am

What date is your appointment?
Dec 1
Jan 25

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am

Jan 25
It is too early for end of January dates. This date is in 65 days time. Appointments are only available to book 42 days in advance, sometimes only about 28 days in advance.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anjali85

Post by Anjali85 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 am

thank you, what time UKVI release the appointments? midnight?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am

Yes, more or less.

You don't have enough time to reschedule as 1st Dec to 25th January is 55 days. You won't be able to reschedule at all. You would likely have to cancel your existing appointment and rebook it in the 2nd week of December for the date you want.

You must cancel the appointment at least 5 days before the date you have booked.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Anjali85

Post by Anjali85 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks for the response.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Please do remember that Refund for cancelled appointment can take upto 4 weeks time as mentioned on UKVI website that might mean you would have to pay fees again if you do not want to wait for that money to be refunded to you ...

Anjali85

ILR application buffer time for Tier 1 dependent

Post by Anjali85 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi All,

Advanced christmas and new year wishes to you all.

As you are aware there are no premium appointments available in any of the Premium Service centers now. Two questions I've related to this.

1. Is there any option to get an appointment?
2. If I dont get an appointment before visa expiry date, is there a buffer time allowed after the Tier 1 visa expiry date?
like, ILR can be applied till 1 month after the expiry date. If its possible can you please provide the link which states that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 pm

It is not necessary to start a new topic with ongoing questions about the same application in the Tier 1 General Dependent sub forum. Kindly keep all your questions about the same application in this topic, now merged.

See also Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR application buffer time for Tier 1 dependent

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 pm

As you are aware there are no premium appointments available in any of the Premium Service centers now. Two questions I've related to this.
There are no appointments available for the exact dates you are looking at as it is TOO EARLY for end of January. Other members seem to be having no problems booking appointments.
1. Is there any option to get an appointment?

Too early for end of January appointments. What have you done regarding your appointment on Friday?
2. If I dont get an appointment before visa expiry date, is there a buffer time allowed after the Tier 1 visa expiry date?
like, ILR can be applied till 1 month after the expiry date. If its possible can you please provide the link which states that?
No there is no buffer. The must apply for ILR before their visas expire.
Char (CR001 not Casa)