ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent (maximum days out of country)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomrahmad

Tier 1 dependent (maximum days out of country)

Post by tomrahmad » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Dear fellow members,

This forum always been very helpful during my Ilr journey as Tier 1 entrepreneur migrant.

Today i have a question regarding my wife, she is in uk with me since 2014. And due to apply for ILR in 2019....
Now question is, are there any restrictions for dependent in terms of time spent out of UK? (What's the maximum number of days dependent can be out of country). Actually we would like to go back home for 4 months.

Doest it make any difference at the time of ILR?

Thank you in adavance for all your help.

Kindest regards
Ahmed

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 dependent (maximum days out of country)

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 pm

tomrahmad wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Dear fellow members,

This forum always been very helpful during my Ilr journey as Tier 1 entrepreneur migrant.

Today i have a question regarding my wife, she is in uk with me since 2014. And due to apply for ILR in 2019....
Now question is, are there any restrictions for dependent in terms of time spent out of UK? (What's the maximum number of days dependent can be out of country). Actually we would like to go back home for 4 months.

Doest it make any difference at the time of ILR?

Thank you in adavance for all your help.

Kindest regards
Ahmed
There are no restrictions on time spent out for dependants
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

tomrahmad

Re: Tier 1 dependent (maximum days out of country)

Post by tomrahmad » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Thank you dear