ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nadra computerised Marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rainish
Newly Registered

Nadra computerised Marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir

Post by rainish » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi - I'm married recently in Azad Kashmir - Pakistan. I'm British national living in Netherlands and I'm about to apply my wife's visa but I'm not able to get nadra computerised marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir. The only thing I've got is English translated nikkah nama. Anyone knows if dutch embassy accept that as in Azad Kashmir they don't issue nadra computerised marriage certificates?
Also what documents do I need to apply her schengen visa?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

rainish
Newly Registered

Re: Nadra computerised Marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir

Post by rainish » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:36 am

Anyone there to reply please?

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Re: Nadra computerised Marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir

Post by gimarwat » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:33 am

rainish wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:31 pm
Hi - I'm married recently in Azad Kashmir - Pakistan. I'm British national living in Netherlands and I'm about to apply my wife's visa but I'm not able to get nadra computerised marriage certificate from Azad Kashmir. The only thing I've got is English translated nikkah nama. Anyone knows if dutch embassy accept that as in Azad Kashmir they don't issue nadra computerised marriage certificates?
Also what documents do I need to apply her schengen visa?

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Hi- you don't need a certificate from NADRA. all you need to do, go to your local Union Council in AJK with your Nikkah Nama and get a Marriage Certificate on UC letterhead and then get it stamped from Foreign Office. You can also certify that from embassy of Netherlands but its not necessary.
sorry I don't know about Schengen Visa documents.
Good Luck
This is all from MY experience and observations over the past few years. I am not an immigration professional in any way whatsoever.