ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get out of EU without entry ban?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rachelwithch
Newly Registered
Portugal

How to get out of EU without entry ban?

Post by rachelwithch » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi all,
Im Brazilian living in portugal. I have no documents.

I want to know what happens if i try to get out of europe, do they give me entry ban automatically? How can i come back to europe? Does it make any difference if i go to brazil from another country?
For example, if I go from germany to brasil, do they know i was illegal in portugal? What if i go from morocco?
And especially: where can i find this official information? I already search in many ways in many websites from eu, from portugal but i cant find anything related to that. :roll:

Thank you so much!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: How to get out of EU without entry ban?

Post by Wanderer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:56 pm

The Schengen Information System (SIS) is your friend. Or in your case, your enemy....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mgb

Re: How to get out of EU without entry ban?

Post by mgb » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 pm

@rachelwithch
If you can document your entry to Germany say via a flight ticket I guess Germany is the best possibility.
There is a old bilateral agreement between Brasil and Germany still in place which give brasilian citizen visafree entry and stay in Germany if they don't plan to work in Germany.
This agreement give you necessarily also the right to leave Germany visafree for a flight to Brasil.
You should at least own an valid brasilian passport.