ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 General extension with new employer (in UK) - delayed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jgnaidu
Newly Registered
India

Tier-2 General extension with new employer (in UK) - delayed

Post by jgnaidu » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:47 am

Hii All,

I have applied for Tier-2 General visa extension with new employer on 10Dec2016 and my wife also applied for tier 2 dependent visa, It is almost 12 months, I am waiting for the decision since 10Dec2016. My previous Visa Tier 2 expired on 14Dec2016. On 17Dec"016, I received a letter from the home office saying that my application cannot be decided in 8 weeks and the application raises exceptionally complex issues and that require further time to consider my case. On the same day we received biometric enrolment letter and We gave biometrics on 22Dec2016.

I contacted Home office through email and phone call (prioritypostalrequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and 03001232241) routine answer - my application is under processing and they cannot give any time lines. On 09Aug2017, I have also contacted my local MP Theresa Mays Personal assistant and she contacted home office few times regarding my application status and they replied to her saying that they are going to expedite my application but they did not give any time lines. but still no response from Home office.

On 23Apr2017, we were blessed with a baby boy. We are experiencing problems due to delay in my Visa and it is very stressful for me and my family. Currently my grandfather is hospitalized and doctor confirmed that his health condition is critical. We hope that if my grandfather see my baby, he will be happy and comfortable in his last days. We are unable to travel - my passports are in Home office.
I asked my MP Theresa mays PA for Theresa Mays appointment, but her PA unable to give me an appointment. On 24Nov2017, I written a letter to home office, Sheffield and no reply received yet.

Could any one kindly suggest me how approach home office to get decision. Thanks in advance, Jgnaidu.

jgnaidu
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier-2 General extension with new employer (in UK) - delayed

Post by jgnaidu » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Can anyone help me in this.....Thank you.

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 pm

How you applied? Postal service or premium service. Can you explain and clear what they mentioned in your complex letter.

jgnaidu
Newly Registered
India

Post by jgnaidu » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply, I have applied through postal service.

They mentioned that.. normally they decide my application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in my case. '' this is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision''

Thanks you,
Jgnaidu

jgnaidu
Newly Registered
India

Post by jgnaidu » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:01 am

Hi all,

Since 10Dec2016, I am awaiting for the decision of my Tier 2 (General ) visa extension, now I am looking for the reputed Immigration solicitor to get the quicker decision from the home office. Can anyone suggest anything else as per your knowledge.

Many Thanks, jgnaidu.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 am

Without any of us (a group of strangers on the internet) knowing your full case etc, no one here could possibly guess why there is a delay. You have no posting history on the forum and anyone can even look back on.

If your sponsors license was revoked or suspended, this alone could be a reason for delay. If your sponsor is a genuine sponsor, i.e. not an umbrella company for example, then there should not usually be an issue.

If you have changed address and not informed HO, you might have missed correspondence. There could be a number of issues that we don't know or have details of.

Are you the only person the company sponsors?

What is your SOC and job title?

Have you asked your sponsor to follow up with HO??

Members are also not permitted to name any solicitors details on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.