ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Entrepreneur Partner appliying from Pakistan requirements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier1 Entrepreneur Partner appliying from Pakistan requirements

Post by manu2017 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Gurus and Valubale members, I want to apply for my Wife (currently residing in Pakistan). Would you please guide me with the documentation required as a T1 E partner visa.

I'm thiniking to send following documents, need your advise please:

My Documents

1- Attested copies of my passport and visa
2- Attested pages of passport with departure and arrival stamps and dates for wedding
3- Proof of boarding pass when I travelled to Pakistan for wedding
4- Certificate of incorporation of my company
5- Current appointment report of my company which shows I am 100% shareholder of this company
6- Tax letter from HMRC
7- Certificate of business indemnity insurance
8- Certificate of public liability insurance
9- Certificate of Employer’s liability insurance
10- Business bank account statement
11- Management accounts of my company
12- Letter of my certified accountant
13- Dividend vouchers which I have received as income from last 5 months
14- Letter from Bank that this business is maintained satisfactorily
15- Some receipts of money transfer companies which I used to send money to my wife in Pakistan
16- My personal current bank account statement
17- Tenancy agreement of the property where I live
18- NOC letter from landlord
19- My business card, letter head and some business advertisements
20- E mails record-greeting cards-calling cards-Skype call and text record-Viber and Whats App call and text record
21- Receipt of Annual return of my company to companies house

Wife Documents

1- Passport
2- NIC copy and English translation attested by notary public
3- Original Marriage certificate(Nikaah Naama) attested by ministry of foreign affairs and endorsed by union council
4- English translation of Nikaah Naama attested by notary public and ministry of foreign affairs
5- Computerised Marriage registration certificate issued by NADRA, attested from notary public and foreign affairs
6- Declaration letter by translator from Urdu to English
7- Wedding invitation card from my wife family
8- Wedding photographs with family and friends
9- Bank statement of my 90 days maintenance
10- Educational Documents
11- TB Certificate
12- Skype call and text record of last 2 years- Viber and whats App call and text record

All suggessions are most welcome, thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur Partner appliying from Pakistan requirements

Post by marcnath » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:27 pm

I am not an expert on this, but a PBS dependant application should be a simple one.
I honestly don't see why you need all of your documents. HO is only concerned if you have the right to stay (so your passport/brp is good enough) and that you can maintain your family (maintenance fund).
Attaching all the rest gives me the impression you are not confident of your status yourself.
Yes, Marriage certificate is essential. Though there si no requirement to show relationship over a period of time.
You are missing a key document - Criminal record certificate.
Others can comment based on their own experience, but I would always do minimum documents and let HO ask for inteview/additional documents as needed.
By the way, this is from the PBS Guidance - 10. We only need evidence that is directly relevant to the application, as set out in the Immigration Rules and this guidance. We will not consider unrelated evidence.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:54 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:27 pm
Yes, Marriage certificate is essential. Though there si no requirement to show relationship over a period of time.
There is a requirement to show evidence of subsisting relationship if the dependent is applying separately and have been apart for a period. PBS dependent visas have been refused for not submitting this evidence. A marriage certificate alone is NOT sufficient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:55 pm

marcnath wrote:
I am not an expert on this, but a PBS dependant application should be a simple one.
I honestly don't see why you need all of your documents. HO is only concerned if you have the right to stay (so your passport/brp is good enough) and that you can maintain your family (maintenance fund).
Attaching all the rest gives me the impression you are not confident of your status yourself.
You are missing a key document - Criminal record certificate.
Others can comment based on their own experience, but I would always do minimum documents and let HO ask for inteview/additional documents as needed.
By the way, this is from the PBS Guidance - 10. We only need evidence that is directly relevant to the application, as set out in the Immigration Rules and this guidance. We will not consider unrelated evidence.
Thanks marcnath for your reply, I was thinking the same not to send all of the documents related to my business. Yes, I'll take the uncessary docs out of the equation, also I know about the criminal certificate and that will be attached with the rest of the documents.

Also do you know, which form do I have to fill online please, thanks

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:54 pm
marcnath wrote:
There is a requirement to show evidence of subsisting relationship if the dependent is applying separately and have been apart for a period. PBS dependent visas have been refused for not submitting this evidence. A marriage certificate alone is NOT sufficient.
Thanks CROO1 for your reply, yes I'm submitting marriage certificate along with union council registeration and communication history over the period of time. Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:54 pm
marcnath wrote:
Thanks for correcting that @CR001.
I went with the (possibly misplaced) assumption that it was a recent marriage.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.