ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REQUESTING PP BACK BUT NEVER INCLUDED A PAID ENVELOPE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salmuzeey

REQUESTING PP BACK BUT NEVER INCLUDED A PAID ENVELOPE

Post by salmuzeey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Hey There Wonderful People

I would like to request my wife's (non eea) and my passport back.We have already receive the COA over a month now but however we did not include a paid envelope in our application.....can we still request for the passport back?

Please share your experience in requesting the pp back when u have not placed paid envelopes in your applications.

Regards

Salmuzeey

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Re: REQUESTING PP BACK BUT NEVER INCLUDED A PAID ENVELOPE

Post by wegiwegi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:02 am

Use this link, I did use it myself and got the passports back and wedding certificate, took only a few days.
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

GMB
United States of America

Re: REQUESTING PP BACK BUT NEVER INCLUDED A PAID ENVELOPE

Post by GMB » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:29 am

I suddenly had to request my passport back from my PR application over the summer, but I had neglected to include a return envelope as I had done with previous applications. But I got it back nonetheless. The only real advantage to including the pre-paid envelope is that you will have a tracking number to check.