ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - PAYMENT TIER 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NHS2017
Newly Registered

URGENT - PAYMENT TIER 2

Post by NHS2017 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, Anybody has a suggestion what to do

Making application from Pakistan .
Applied my wife and daughter Tier 2 visa shortage occupation . System asked to pay 600 pounds IHS for each of them while all the information provided by suggested one year. I also have one year visa.
Called customer service and they said try new application and use explorer instead of macbook, chrome or safari.
Tried this and same problem again. Called customer service and they said they don't know what solution they can give so i paid for this extra 800 pounds.

Than when i was paying for their visa applications , my daughters visa application payment got declined because of maximum daily card transection limit reached. waited 24 hrs and tried again and it got declined again.
called customer service UKVI again and they said again to try explorer or try a different card or make a new application.

I have tried a new card and explorer but it keeps getting declined.

Called customer service again and they said unfortunately i have to make a new application. New application asks for health surcharge payment again before pay application part ( WOW. THIS WAS TOO MUCH)
I called them and told them about this.
They said yes this can not be skipped and so asked my daughters applications GWF and all the details again and said they have escalated the issue and will take 24 hrs to 16 days to come u with some suggestion.

I mean UK visas and immigration you suck.