ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU residence card expiring. What next?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FloEllaBenjamin
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EU residence card expiring. What next?

Post by FloEllaBenjamin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi,

I hope I've posted in the correct forum. I am an Indian passport holder. I first came to UK in 2010 to do my Masters met my Polish husband while at Uni and got married in Dec 2012.

He has been in UK for 12 years still on Polish passport and does not intend to apply for citizenship as of now.

I applied and received a family of EU residence permit in Feb 2012. This needs renewing in 2 months. I was hoping to apply for PR. I just read on the website that I don't need to as it won't be valid after Brexit.

I work fulltime for NHS and I know they will contact me in Feb asking about my status. Just wondering if there is anything I need to apply for? Im also hopibg to travel to India next year and wondering if they will let me re enter?

Any advice will be appreciated.