ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online and premium service question.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hopejoce17
Newly Registered

Online and premium service question.

Post by Hopejoce17 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:16 am

Hi All,

Hope someone can clarify a few bits for me I'm slowly losing my mind!!

My husband and I have just completed his online application for spouse extention, it expires on Tuesday! Before we submit just want to check:-
1. When the application is submitted do we then book to attend a centre for the premium same day decision and does this need to be booked before his current visa expires or can it be a day or so later as the application will be submitted before?
2. Do we take both originals and copies of required documents to the appointment with a printed copy of the application?
3. Can everything be paid in advance online when the application is submitted, for example the fee, premium service and NHS fee or do we pay the fee when submitting app online, then separately when booking premium service and the NHS fee at the appointment?

Sorry if this has been asked before I think I am just anxious that we are so close to the deadline that I am stressed with it all and feel like I don't get it.....even though we successfully applied for the spouse visa in the first place!! :roll: :cry:

Any advice / info gratefully accepted and appreciated.
:) :)
Regards