ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamal2008
Newly Registered

EEA FP

Post by jamal2008 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi

i always find good advice on this fourm is best.

i am wondering if some one can help me please.

i am british citizen who lives and work in germany with my non eu wife.

my wife has a Residence card for 2 years as she has 2 years period left on her origin passport.we have 3 month old daughter born in germany she is british.

I have lived in germany since may 2016 my wife joined me on september 2016 in germany.

my question is

1-can my wife travel with me to The uk with out visa

2- if she dose not need visa to enter the uk she can apply for Uk residence permit?

i do appreciate your advice

Thanks 🙏

jamal2008
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FP

Post by jamal2008 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:16 am

I am wondering any british non eu spouse has entered the uk with article 10 residence card with out EEA Family Permit.

my wife non eu holding German article 10 residence car we would like to return to the uk wondering EEA Family permit needed?

thanks in advance

ammar_riaz
Newly Registered

Post by ammar_riaz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Salam Jamal,
I am in the same position like you, it is possible can you help me out regarding your case because i am wanted to go to Germany to bring the family(wife and two kids) from Pakistan.
could you please tell me how many months did you work there to bring your family to Germany.
I appreciate if you could just advise me the little bit.
That will be much appreciated.
Please contact me
00447847202234 (WhatsApp)
Thanks

jamal2008
Newly Registered

Post by jamal2008 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi

are you british citizen?

dose your kids have british citizen?

you do not need work in germany all you need tourist visa for your wife and kids to enter germany then you need to work and your wife and your kids can apply for german residence card under directive2004/38/EC.

to apply for german residence card you need

1-address registration
2-marriage and birth certificate
3-work contract
4-payslip

hope i could help you