ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hopejoce17
Newly Registered

Urgent help required!!

Post by Hopejoce17 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi All
Does anybody know what to do ......??

Have been trying to book a premium appointment but there is absolutely nothing coming up in London, Croydon, Birmingham or Sheffield and now even Liverpool until second week of January 2018!!!
Husbands visa expires Tuesday 5th Dec.......

Is there an emergency number I could try ringing, I have not been able to find one myself.

Any advice in this situation will be great fully received........

Thanks in advance.

hb0506
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: Urgent help required!!

Post by hb0506 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm

On another post it advised to post documents before visa runs out

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:42 pm

There is no emergency number. If you are unable to secure a PSC appointment before your husband's visa expires, you MUST submit a postal application. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hopejoce17
Newly Registered

Post by Hopejoce17 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi there,
Thanks both for your responses!.....Should I Pay and submit on line then send a copy of the application plus required docs guaranteed next day delivery? at the very least it will get there on the expiry date.......do you think they will still accept it??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 pm

The date of application is the date of posting, not when it's received by the HO. Send by registered or recorded post and keep the receipt.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hopejoce17
Newly Registered

Post by Hopejoce17 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Oh ok.. Thank you for that info. Should I still submit it online and pay before posting? Sorry to be a pain!