ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Imm health surcharge please help urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yarab
Cyprus

Re: one stop warning

Post by yarab » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 am

Obie wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:19 am
Well you have eloquently described things. I have been involved in matter that took 20 months to resolve. Then when we finally got a court order, the mother sought to undermine in and refuse to comply. Then I went to court to get it enforced. She came to court crying and saying she was going through depression. Court did not grant us the declaration we sought, went to court of appeal, where she finally agreed by consent and started following the matter. It was a mess. She refused to give the child's passport, refused to confirm in writing that father is playing a role.

She made a complete mockery of the judicial system.
That will sound like my ex she is willing to make it hard although she said she can agree to supervised contact but she never have any proposals.
That is why I had to go to the court .
Hopefully cafcass and the court will encourage us to reach agreement and sort that out soon and not take that long .

blackkent
Newly Registered

Post by blackkent » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Obie wrote:
Well you have eloquently described things. I have been involved in matter that took 20 months to resolve. Then when we finally got a court order, the mother sought to undermine in and refuse to comply. Then I went to court to get it enforced. She came to court crying and saying she was going through depression. Court did not grant us the declaration we sought, went to court of appeal, where she finally agreed by consent and started following the matter. It was a mess. She refused to give the child's passport, refused to confirm in writing that father is playing a role.

MY GOODNESS !! Sounds about like my ex too.. I will NEVER complain again as I have only been in court since March 2017 and next hearing is February..am here thinking am the only one that thinks its a joke. Well yarab, there you go ..

As long as you have done nothing criminal, just be patient my man. There is no way around the system. As long as you are clean. Follow the process and keep the Home Office updated. Fingers crossed for you,

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 pm

blackkent wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm
Obie wrote:

MY GOODNESS !! Sounds about like my ex too.. I will NEVER complain again as I have only been in court since March 2017 and next hearing is February..am here thinking am the only one that thinks its a joke. Well yarab, there you go ..

As long as you have done nothing criminal, just be patient my man. There is no way around the system. As long as you are clean. Follow the process and keep the Home Office updated. Fingers crossed for you,
Family courts takes ages,
And it's so bad for a father not to see his children for that long .

I haven't done anything criminal and I don't have any charges from the police however my ex trying to accuse me with stuff but thank God the police didn't charge me anything at all.
So yes iam clean .

And hopefully I will get contact order ASAP

I applied for AR this weeks
And hopefully they will give me 60 days curtailment so I will be able to work then will apply for FLR FP within 60 days

If I didn't get 60 days I will just do FLR FP anyway

Hopefully that will be possible and they will not reject the application if their last decision is to cancel my old spouse visa .

They should be fair and give me time and apportunity to apply for new visa as a parent of they cancelled my visa as a spouse
I just can't believe they just want to remove me and they know I have my son here
It's so unfair
I wonder why alot of people here illegall
It's coz the home office making it hard for them
If they make it bit easier no one will be illegall here and people will have a better life

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello guys just to update you what is going on with me
Still here , still fighting
I made my Admin review to ask for 60 days curtailment and not cancelling my visa
But on 5th of January they refused it and they sat directions to remove me on 8th of January.
And 8th of January actually was my hearing date at the family court for child arrangment order.

On the 6th of January my solicitor submitted FLR FP as a parent of British child 10 years route as I don't have my passport to have my English test.

My solicitor informed the border force and they cancelled my removal direction and extended my temporary admission for 3 month.

I had my hearing yesterday about getting contact order and me ,my ex and the judge agreed about supervised contact in contact center.
And my ex wanted fact finding hearing about her allegations
So the judge arranged for a hearing on 21 of February to see who is saying the truth about my ex allegations. And to see if they will allow supported contact or unsupervised or her allegations are true.

So now I have a court order to see my son every other week supervised. And a hearing listed for fact finding hearing.

Once I receive the approved copy from the court will send it to the home office to be with my application.

My questions are.

1- Will that be enough for home office to take decision based on just supervised contact or they will wait untill final hearing to see what is the outcome.
Is supervised contact somthing good to have towards my application. Or weak evedience!
I explained iam playing an active role with his life and iam wishing to continue so
Prove of sending my ex money for him every 4 weeks for the last 3 month since we separated

2- I have send my application by post on 6th if January but the money is not taken yet from my bank.
How long does it normally take to take the money from my account.
IHS paid and they taken £500.

I have attached.
1- cover letter from my solicitor explaining all the situation
2- copy of my passport, my ex passport and my son passport
3_original birth certificate for my british son and my full name is there.
4_150 photos of me and my son together.
5_ court order stating hearing on 8th
6- tenancy agreement
7_bank statement for the last 12 month.
8_ payslips and p60
9_ employment contract as they stopped me from work 6 of November
10_doctor letter saying I attended medical appointments with my son twice and dated.
11_supporting letter for myself.
12-cards between me and my son like father day and birthdays.
13_will send the new court order once I receive it.

Any one can give some help about this situation guys please.
Thank you in advance and sorry if it was long post.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am

Anyone there guys to recommend anything
Any additional documents I need
Or what do you think how strong is my Application

Will appreciate any answers

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:21 pm

yarab wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am

Hi mate

Sorry I can't give you any advice on the case but I can give you hope and courage, the way your fighting this battle sounds amazing I hope you succeed on this battle ground mate.

Good luck

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:07 pm

sam550 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:21 pm
yarab wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am

Hi mate

Sorry I can't give you any advice on the case but I can give you hope and courage, the way your fighting this battle sounds amazing I hope you succeed on this battle ground mate.

Good luck

Thank you Sam .
I hope I can find someone here to help me as it's been days and no one is interested to answer.
Cheers

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:35 pm

The lawyer and home office are wrong.

You should have received a notification about your curtailment, and your lawyer should have lodged an appeal against it.

Now you are in a position where you will not be able to work.

Had the proper steps being followed you would have had a section 3D right which would have enabled you to continue working.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Obie wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:35 pm
The lawyer and home office are wrong.

You should have received a notification about your curtailment, and your lawyer should have lodged an appeal against it.

Now you are in a position where you will not be able to work.

Had the proper steps being followed you would have had a section 3D right which would have enabled you to continue working.
Thank for your answer
My solicitor made representation asking about 60 days curtailment because they wanted to remove me at the time
The border force answered and said it wasn't curtailment and it was wrong wording and changed to to cancellation with the right of Admin review
Made admin review and they refused it and insist to cancel my spouse visa without serving 60 days and they sat removal directions.
Next day my application was ready and I sent it on 6th of January and money was take from my account today.

They cancelled my removal and extended my temporary admission for 3 month.

I know it's very hard without working but what do you thibk about my new application I have made.

Is it any good
Any right
I was worried they will not take it and look at it
I thought they might reject it as invalid or they insist to remove me as I been not lucky at all
But money was taken today.
Is that a good thing ?

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Section 3D is not available anymore i think it was before 2016
Section 3c it would of worked if they didn't cancel my visa

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Come on Obie
Help with documents please and answering some questions.

The home office has my passport I wasn't apple to have my English test so I applied for 10 years route.
Is that a problem???

Iam on temporary admission due to spouse visa cancellation and I have read you can't apply for flrfp if you are on temporary admission or temporary release.
Will that be a reason for refusal?
Can some explain that please

Thank youuuu

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 pm

No one answered my questions yet
Can anyone kindly answer my questions if it's possible please?
Thank you

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:16 pm

I have posted many times for someone help but no one seems interested .
please guys help me about my questions above ,
answer will be much appreciated

thank you in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:11 am

Obie wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 pm
I am not sure if the Home Office or the lawyer are confused. 321A(1) is only engaged if you are outside the UK, but you are not, so I wonder how home office can rely on it.
Indeed.
321A. wrote:The following grounds for the cancellation of a person’s leave to enter or remain which is in force on his arrival in, or whilst he is outside, the United Kingdom apply; ...
Perhaps they should have used
323. wrote:A person’s leave to enter or remain may be curtailed:
(ii) if he ceases to meet the requirements of the Rules under which his leave to enter or remain was granted;
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:49 pm

vinny wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:11 am
Obie wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 pm
I am not sure if the Home Office or the lawyer are confused. 321A(1) is only engaged if you are outside the UK, but you are not, so I wonder how home office can rely on it.
Indeed.
321A. wrote:The following grounds for the cancellation of a person’s leave to enter or remain which is in force on his arrival in, or whilst he is outside, the United Kingdom apply; ...
Perhaps they should have used
323. wrote:A person’s leave to enter or remain may be curtailed:
(ii) if he ceases to meet the requirements of the Rules under which his leave to enter or remain was granted;
With all my respect Vinny you left everything I recently said and you commented on old post.

Anyway my leave is cancelled now as I explained and I issued new application flrfp parents route
And I have add all the supported documents mentioned above.

Anymore advice.
It's been annoying as no one can help

yarab
Cyprus

Imm health surcharge please help urgently

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

I have posted before my story but something weird happened yesterday and I want a help please.

I was here on spouse visa and it was cancelled due to separation and border force tried to remove me ,
I appealed it but it didn't work So I decided to make a fresh application FLR FP ( parent route ) 10 years .
I have paid £500 health surcharge on 6th January 2018 and I have sent the application by post
After 1 week they have taken £993 the application fee.
But on 30th January I was cheaking my bank and I found £500 refunded back under ( IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE)
They didn't even send me biometric letter or anything yet.

What does that means please?
That means they rejected my application and it was wrong to submit new FLR FP or what .

Please someone let me know what that means?
Your answer is so much appreciated
Thank you

yarab
Cyprus

Re: Imm health surcharge please help urgently

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Please I need someone to explain that to me

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:03 pm

They sent to my solicitor a letter that they will refund the application fee as well £993
My solicitor can't advice why that happened he just telling me to wait and see.
Do you think if the application was invalid or refused they will still refund the application fee aswell??
Please I need an answer

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:20 pm

I can't beleive that no body is able to help.
Any advice please of what I should do will be much appreciated
Thank you

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm

yarab wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am
I have posted before my story but something weird happened yesterday and I want a help please.

I was here on spouse visa and it was cancelled due to separation and border force tried to remove me ,
I appealed it but it didn't work So I decided to make a fresh application FLR FP ( parent route ) 10 years .
I have paid £500 health surcharge on 6th January 2018 and I have sent the application by post
But on 30th January I was cheaking my bank and I found £500 refunded back under ( IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE)

That means they rejected my application and it was wrong to submit new FLR FP or what .

Thank you
Must be invalid application.
Can’t be refused as after refusal fee is not refunded.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm

New on forum wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm
yarab wrote:

Thank you
But why it will be invalid ???
It's done by a solicitor
And why home office didn't say it's invalid or not they just sent a letter saying
Thank you for the above application from the information provided it appears that refund is appropriate.

I have arranged for the credit /debit card used to pay for this application to be credited with the sum of £993 to reimburse you.

So what I should do after then if it was invaild ?
Do you think is it invalid because iam on temporary admission and my spouse visa is cancelled or what will be the reason.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm

yarab wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm
New on forum wrote:
yarab wrote:

Thank you
It's done by a solicitor
And why home office didn't say it's invalid or not they just sent a letter saying
Thank you for the above application from the information provided it appears that refund is appropriate.

I have arranged for the credit /debit card used to pay for this application to be credited with the sum of £993 to reimburse you.

Do you think is it invalid because iam on temporary admission and my spouse visa is cancelled or what will be the reason.
Sounds very strange.
I hope some one senior looks at it and replies.
I applied when I was on temporary admission also many other people have applied when when on TA.
What does your solicitor say?

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:35 pm

New on forum wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm
yarab wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm
New on forum wrote:
yarab wrote:

Thank you
It's done by a solicitor

Sounds very strange.
I hope some one senior looks at it and replies.
I applied when I was on temporary admission also many other people have applied when when on TA.
What does your solicitor say?
When you applied when you were on temporary admission what happened ?
Was that an issue for you or not ?
Have you got your visa without any problems ??
I would really appreciate if one of senior look at this and reply I will be so thankful
Thank you

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 pm

My solicitor said he doesn't know untill he write to the home office
But he said from the look of the letter he thinks that they might of treated the application as ( one stop representation)
But he is not sure untill he sent a letter to them.

Iam not convinced that the home office being that nice to tell me take your fee back take your ihs back and we will still look at your application as a one stop representation

What is confusing that they didn't send any other letters about being invalid or not

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:38 pm

No one still able to help ????
No one had this situation before????