ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation - Utility Bills as proof of address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahmeer75
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Cohabitation - Utility Bills as proof of address

Post by shahmeer75 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi All,

I am worried as i did not realise that i will need three separate sources for proof of address.
My wife has spouse visa extension coming soon. I am confused about some documents, can someone kindly answer the following questions?

1. If i provide utility bills from two different companies, would they count two separate proof of address e.g. one is for electricity and one is for water but they are separate companies.

2. Would a online print enough for utility bills or do i need to attest the bills too?

3. Is a letter from GP Surgery is acceptable for cohabitation? Something which includes DOB, Address and date when registered (for both). As we registered together in the start, would just one letter suffice (to cover the whole period) as a third prove?

Any help with this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Shahmeer