ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(IED) and Bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ajay Kumar Singh

FLR(IED) and Bank statements

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:33 am

My FLR(IED) application is already with HO. I didn't realize that the bank statemenst which i get from bank have no signature on it. I only realized this when a CreditCard provider refused my Credit Card application stating that my bank statements didn't carry a signature.

What about other banks do they send statements which carry signature?

Sould i expect a letter from the HO asking for the bank statements with signature on it ?

Ajay

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:14 pm

No bank statements carry a signature; only letters of status do.

Londonite
Newly Registered

Post by Londonite » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:22 pm

Sould i expect a letter from the HO asking for the bank statements with signature on it ?
No worries Ajay. I applied for FLR last summer with normal bank statements (no signature) and was approved without questions.

If HO has a problem with your application, it won't be down to bank statement signatures.

Good luck,

Londonite

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:17 am

Machine generated bank statements sent by banks are accepted without signatures whereas if you print out the statements from the internet some institution want to see the bank stamp and signature. So you fine with the statements that you have sent.

bs
Newly Registered

Post by bs » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:30 pm

By the way I was wondering who was the credit card provider who wanted to see the signed bank statements. As far as I know, no credit card application requires such thing. You have to give your bank details and they carry out the credit assessment directly from your bank data. I dont know if store card applications require bank statements.

EJ

Post by EJ » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:17 pm

I got my extension approved without submitting bank statements. They are not a requirement for FLR(IED). All I attached was my latest mortgage statement.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:41 pm

Thanx mates,
Just to prove again my theory for this country "Nothing is free here", I asked my bank to provide me a signed statement and they asked £ 20 exortion money. Nice way of HAFTA wasuli ;) Looting their own people, without shame, wow!!! Ghor Kaliyug!!!!

Still discovering this country and finding interesting ;)

The bank (is thhis really a Bank?) was CapitalOne. I pickedup their free application form while travelling in Thameslink and thought lets try just to chech whether i can really get a Credit Card in this country. So i filledup form and sent. They wrote back to me asking for last 3 months statements of various bills or bank statements. So i sent London Energy statement (i use pre paid Electric key), and BT bills and Bank statements.
And guess what ;) interesting. The refused stating following reasons:

1) Name is incorrect, infact i have all different names on all documents/bills, on my payslip etc... It's not my fault. Always I write my full name and they just rename my name in their way. So here you go A K Singh, Ajay K Singh, Ajay Singh, AjaySingh, AjayKumar.....
And not to mention that even CapitalOne wrote my name incorrectly in their letters.
2) Bank statement is not a statement but a printout. I wonder what they mean by bank statement if it is not printed. Did they mean handwritten statement ? 8)
The bank statements were those sent by Bank, they were not a Internet statement printouts.
3) London Energy bills don't carry detail description of activities. Humm!!! how they will carry it's a Pre-paid account...

Keep smiling
:)