ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS.96 LETTRE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nad77
Newly Registered
France

IS.96 LETTRE

Post by Nad77 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:51 pm

I'm very scared and don't know what to do with this letter, it sound like a deportation considering I've been here for 3 years .

They ticked A box "You are a person without leave who has been served with a notice of liability to removed"

Restriction:

they ticked A box "I hereby authorise the variation of your leave subject to the following restriction or"

I have a crazy thought of getting to be held in detention and may end up for deportation which scared me the most because I can't really go back to where I come from.

could you please explain it to me what letter really mean to me? Any advice please xxxx

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: IS.96 LETTRE

Post by Wanderer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am

France is a safe country, why can you not return?

And what has generated this IS96, doesn't seem to stack up if you are French.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Nad77
Newly Registered
France

Post by Nad77 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 pm

I am not french citizen. Just used the flag by mistake. If you can help with any answer plz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am

Nad77 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 pm
I am not french citizen. Just used the flag by mistake. If you can help with any answer plz
Without more information, a group of strangers on the internet can't offer any useful advice.

1. What is your full UK Immigration history?

2. How did you enter the UK?

3. What applications to HO have you made?

4. How have you been maintaining yourself financially?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.