ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1E extension refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1E extension refused

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:30 pm

jaz9567 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:58 am

April!!
You know there are hell amount of documents for extension. This is why I didn’t check, solicitor supposed to check and send but he didn’t go through each document and he scanned all documents & sent. I know I am responsible to some extent but anyway it’s a lesson for me.
Can I still run my business & pay employees?
Unfortunately, it is your responsibility to check. You can possibly sue the solicitor but to HO, it is your application.

Missing a few payslips on its own is something that you could still appeal in an AR.

What is the error in hours calculation ?

If you provide more details, we could look at whether there is an argument for AR.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Sorry for the refusal mate. I will strongly advise that you explore all opportunities to buy time. Quote the document flexibility provision and make a well articulated case as you have mentioned above While that is going on you can then put your new application together to ensure approval. The truth about solicitors is that they can not handle your case as well as you can. A lot of them don't even understand the route. They are just looking for money from you. A solicitor told me sometime ago that I dont need to employ 2 full time workers once I have employed contractors. Think about this things and act fast.
Bizman

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:09 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am
Momi wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:52 am

Take advise from good solicitor. One of my friend got ILR last month and other one in august. Both applied 2nd application and then they varied their applications to set LR.
Both of them used premium service and they got approval in less than 2 weeks.
Best of luck
That's interesting but it would not be the only time HO does not follow their own guidelines or interprets it in favour of the applicant.

So, always worth trying. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Just doubled check. This situation is considered eligible for discretion by the CW. So, HO was following the guidelines, just exercising their discretion to ignore the overstay period.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:59 am

If I was you would definitely go for AR considering that you want to eventually apply for ILR on Long Term . Your aim is to drag it till March and vary your application so what's the harm in AR . At least you will be able to withdraw another months salary as director. And it costs only £80 for AR but more importantly your legal stay will be extended by another 1 month. Try to do the AR as late as possible but within 14 days. Its online anyway.
Be positive and hopefully it will be overturned in AR and you won't have to go through the hassle of second application.