ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rosemaryeddy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Asylum case

Post by rosemaryeddy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:50 pm

I am asylum seeker from zimbabwe who come to UK in January 2002.I suffer from mental illness and receive treatment and was diagnosed in 2005.I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. I have been in and out of hospital so many times and have spend a minimum of 8 months to more than 1year.I applied for asylum based on particular social group because pple with mental illness are stigmatized and social outcast in zimbabwe because of the negative pronounced beliefs in the cause of mental illness. Applied to home of in May 27th and received acceptance letter dated 7th June.my solicitor made application when I was critically mentally sick in hospital by post to Liverpool.my solicitor sent doctors letter that my condition was critical and that it would be inhuman to deport me to Zimbabwe. It's been 6months now since the application was submitted. I have now been discharged from hospital and all in all I was in hospital for 11months.I am on community treatment order wherby they watch me closely at home. The application that i made to the home office was the 4th submission. On my previous application I was refused asylum becoz they said as long as I take the medication then I will not show any symptoms resulting me not facing any discrimination on the basis and that my condition was not critical.my question is i have now been discharged from hospital and my condition is not critical. I still on medication but that has not stopped me getting paranoid and hearing voices. Will they not come with the same asylum refusal when they follow up my medical evidence and find out that i have been discharged from hospital and now at home.I also would like to know the time scale for a further submission decision to be made.

rosemaryeddy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Asylum case

Post by rosemaryeddy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Can someone answer to the above question pliz.advise is greatly needed.
I also would like to know ones status if u have an asylum pending at the home office. R u still considered illegal if u have a pending case?
Advise pliz
Anyone outthere

maximo
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Asylum case

Post by maximo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:21 pm

If you have pending case with the home office u are considered as legal in UK.