ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS payment email for child from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nanoram
Newly Registered

IHS payment email for child from India

Post by nanoram » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello all,

Today (58th working day after biometrics) i paid the IHS payment for child applying from India for child of Settled person visa (i received an email to pay for child). Can anyone tell out of their experience how long it might take after this. My wife at the same time received an email that "case is not straightforward...".

thanks for your help

sndp
Newly Registered

Re: IHS payment email for child from India

Post by sndp » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:16 am

I received email to pay for my child's IHS, 2 days 'after' my visa was granted. So I guess its just a matter or days between paying for child IHS and visa being granted.
Also ignore the 'not straightforward' email its just an automated crap sent after x number of days of application. My wife received the 'not straightfoward' and the very next day got another email to collect the visa at vfs chennai.