ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

amendment of information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Marin
Newly Registered

amendment of information

Post by Marin » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:41 am

I would appreciate some help if anyone can answer this.

I sent in documents on the 17th March while on vacation from work.
When I got back to work the next week I heard that our HR manager went on long leave due to family problems.

Anyway, she was listed on my list of contacts for employers. When you e-mail her, you get an automated response directing you to someone else for queries. I want to know whether that is enough for the case worker?

I have e-mailed them twice with new contact details and yesterday tried to fax them but couldn't get through and I just receive a standard e-mail response saying my e-mail won't be actioned.

Will they contact the person my HR manager refers them to in her automated response? I have called them three times, but can't seem to get through. It just says the number isn't available.

I have received a reference number, so at least i know they have my application form.
Thanks.
Last edited by Marin on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:59 am

Marin,

What documents have you sent and to who?

Members on this board will dearly like to help, but we need proper details of your case, in order to give a precise answer.

Marin
Newly Registered

Post by Marin » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:21 am

Sorry guys, I was rushed.

I was talking about my HSMP application with all the required documents to the HSMP team/UK Border Immigration agency.