ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Questions urgent plz

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Trickytok

Visit Visa Questions urgent plz

Post by Trickytok » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm

This is regarding a kid who has been visiting UK for several years

1. Passport expires in 13 months. Can I still apply for 2 year visa. Already got 2year visa 2-3 times in past. But never went twice

2. Last time we wrote 3 months visit but she ended up staying for 5 months and also went into school for 2 months. Will they know about this and refuse entry?

3. About the mother who is a govt employee. she has not been paid for last 4 months because of a technical error. Should I still send older bank copy and payslips and explain the reason or not send and documents as they are already aware she is a govt employee.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Visit Visa Questions urgent plz

Post by Wanderer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 pm

dozywalia wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm
This is regarding a kid who has been visiting UK for several years

1. Passport expires in 13 months. Can I still apply for 2 year visa. Already got 2year visa 2-3 times in past. But never went twice

2. Last time we wrote 3 months visit but she ended up staying for 5 months and also went into school for 2 months. Will they know about this and refuse entry?

3. About the mother who is a govt employee. she has not been paid for last 4 months because of a technical error. Should I still send older bank copy and payslips and explain the reason or not send and documents as they are already aware she is a govt employee.
Nailed on refusal I'm afraid, point 2 a definite piss-take in the eyes of the powers that be.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Trickytok

Post by Trickytok » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:26 am

Her mother's condition was not quite well for travel and she did not want child's education to suffer.

Do these authorities talk to each other?

Trickytok

Post by Trickytok » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:26 am

Can I please have an answer to other points as well

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 am

dozywalia wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:26 am
Her mother's condition was not quite well for travel and she did not want child's education to suffer.

Do these authorities talk to each other?
I'm afraid, unless she has signed an authorisation form agreeing for her information that's kept on file to be accessed by even other government departments, they will not be able to.

In regards to immigration matters, when you sign the form and once submitted, you have declared to UKVI you give them access to information kept on file and to contact government agencies and third parties for the purpose of immigration.

The other issue is, if she did not inform them of the longer than declared stay as stated in point 2 then, UKVI take it as they see it, and that is intending to stay in the country.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.