ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint Application on hold for nearly 1 year

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Padi123

Joint Application on hold for nearly 1 year

Post by Padi123 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello,

My mom and brother have sent a joint application AN and MN on 23 December 2016. They have confirmed and taken the money on 9 January 2017. Bio-metrics has been sent on the 17 January 2017. Passports have been returned on the 6 June 2017 as my mom and brother wanted to travel. The status on the tracking service displays 'Awaiting Decision'.

I have called them numerous of times to see what is going on, but the people on the telephone know nothing at all and have simply put notes on the system a few times and we were supposed to wait 10 business days for an answer. Well, we go that answer just for it to be an automated 'thank you for contacting, but we are still processing and there's nothing you can do' type of thing.

It's been nearly a year now and we still got no answer as to what is going on with both of the applications. They aren't helpful what so ever and won't give us a definitive answer.

Does anyone have similar experiences and/or know what to do in this circumstance? I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you
Pat

Padi123

Re: Joint Application on hold for nearly 1 year

Post by Padi123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Can no one really help?

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi Padi123

Did you received any letter from home office in last few months which state like you application is'' under active consideration''
Kind regards
Ali

Padi123

Post by Padi123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:36 pm

The problem is, I did not.