ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU citizen has boyfriend in Holland

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evollits
Newly Registered

Non EU citizen has boyfriend in Holland

Post by evollits » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:21 pm

I am a non eu citizen has boyfriend who is a netherlands citizen. I'd like to ask if anyone here can give me an idea to stay in netherland for a while with enable to work? I've been looking for a job overthere for a while, yet couldn't get any offer. Besides, me and my bf are not ready to get married. We'd like to learn each other more.......

Please,...can anyone tell me a way out?

Thank you in advance !!

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:37 pm

You need a job offer, or you can enroll in a university. Although, the university option will have quite limited work opportunities.

Not knowing anything about your country of origin, education, work experience, professional qualifications .... really, our ability to offer suggestions is extremely limited.

The Netherlands is one of the most difficult countries to get into in Europe.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

evollits
Newly Registered

Post by evollits » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Many thanks for your quick response. I am trying to get a job offer now, any usuful website to search for it ? I've been through many of them but since most of them are agancy, they can't make decision on the sponser issue.

I am a 26 yrs old Thai girl, graduated a Master degree from Australia, working in a market research company as a project management executive for about 2 years.

Hope my profile above can help you to help me...please kindly let me know if you'd like more info of me.

Administrator wrote:.

You need a job offer, or you can enroll in a university. Although, the university option will have quite limited work opportunities.

Not knowing anything about your country of origin, education, work experience, professional qualifications .... really, our ability to offer suggestions is extremely limited.

The Netherlands is one of the most difficult countries to get into in Europe.

the Admin

flyboy
Member of Standing
Switzerland

Post by flyboy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 am

Evollits, perhaps you could look into applying for a provisional residence permit on the basis of family formation with your partner. Have a read through the following:

http://www.ind.nl/EN/verblijfwijzer/ver ... lationship

evollits
Newly Registered

Post by evollits » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:41 am

Wow great!

Thank you very much indeed :D

flyboy wrote:Evollits, perhaps you could look into applying for a provisional residence permit on the basis of family formation with your partner. Have a read through the following:

http://www.ind.nl/EN/verblijfwijzer/ver ... lationship

kramvi
Newly Registered

Why is Netherlands the hardest to get into

Post by kramvi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Admin you wrote that Netherlands was the hardest to get into. Could you throw some light on this please. I am pursuing a course in Maastricht and would hopefully be leaving next month.

evil_grrrl666

Post by evil_grrrl666 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:40 pm

The netherlands is quite difficult when trying to get a visa for family reunion purposes, student visas are easier i heard.