ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about the fees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dsam06
Newly Registered

Question about the fees

Post by Dsam06 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi Guys,

Before, I would like to thank you one more time for this very helpful forum.

I will be submitting a joint application for citizenship and passport for my son under section 1(3).
I was wondering about the fees, please correct me if I am wrong :
- With the MN1 form, I need to fill the form https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2017.pdf in which I specify the amount of 973£.

- For the passport form, I need to fill the form in page 25 of the booklet given with the passport form, however, I am not sure about the amount here ??

Or is there only one form required ??

If you don't mind guys, is there a way of speeding up the process, like a premium service or anything similar ??

Cheers,

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Question about the fees

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

There is no premium service for nationality, not part of the immigration system. Check the MN1 timeline postings for processing times.

Yes,pay the fee per the fee schedule and submit the payment as stated.

Check the passport application completion booklet for the charge.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.