ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lodger agreement for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sriram_mit
Newly Registered

Lodger agreement for spouse visa

Post by sriram_mit » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:32 am

Hi

I am applying dependent visa to my spouse . Present am statying in shared accomidation with owners ...and planning to stay with my wife in same accomidation as this is quite comfortable to live both of us.The house having 4 rooms + 1 hall + Spam +bathroom ... ( ground floor/1st floor ) .... I took a lodger agreement and get sign from landlord.Is it sufficient to submit visa officer as a accomidation. I am paying 600 as rent for two rooms and shared Spam + bathroom . Please advise and pass ur comments .

Regards,
Sriram

m000n

Post by m000n » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:19 pm

One more paper you nead to add its called councal survey letter
the local councal person will come and he will check is this property is big enough and he will give you all this writen on one paper and you will submit this with yours case and also add some pic of urs room and property it will help too

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:12 pm

It would help your application if you could get your landlord to put in writing that he is willing to allow your wife to live with you in the accomodation you have rented.

Good luck with your application :)
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!