ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal on refusal brp replacement visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinny

Re: Appeal on refusal brp replacement visa

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:29 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm

ECOs should use i-search to obtain information on an applicant’s leave granted in the UK. If information is not available on i-search you must make a referral to Evidence and Enquiry Unit.
What is i-search vinny?? Explain this bit please

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 am

I'm guessing it's some sort of information database system on their computer networks. Perhaps Frontier Mole may know more details.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 pm

vinny wrote:I'm guessing it's some sort of information database system on their computer networks. Perhaps Frontier Mole may know more details.
Vinny could u plz guide me what should i do know.. its been more than 13 weeks now since i made application. On 27 feb and got email on 10 march that its not straight forward and they need more time to access it..since then no email nothing till date . I am so worried . Replacement brp visa falls in settlement type or non settlement?? Plz reply me asap.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Settlement or non-settlement may depend on category of BRP.
Mrs umar wrote:Spouse visa means .settlement. m wife of british citizen so have to apply for that.
However, you are not applying for new leave. For more information, see also Biometric information: case working.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 am

vinny wrote:Settlement or non-settlement may depend on category of BRP.
Mrs umar wrote:Spouse visa means .settlement. m wife of british citizen so have to apply for that.
However, you are not applying for new leave. For more information, see also Biometric information: case working.
I hav read this link. But vinny neither they contact me nor they refused it. I am stuck here . And its just simple thing i have given them all proofs . If they need anything else then they shoulf make a supporting documents list for this category too. How can i contact them. Is there any chance?? I am so worried almost 3 and half months are gone and still no respnse..

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 am

Complain?

After elections, ask MP for help.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm

vinny wrote:Complain?

After elections, ask MP for help.
Ok will do it .. any other way?? I am so stressed

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:24 pm

When was the expiry date of your lost BRP?

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:38 pm

vinny wrote:When was the expiry date of your lost BRP?
13 June 2018 expiry date of brp

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:24 am

Unless they believe that your circumstances have changed or that there was a mistake in issuing the BRP, I don't understand their actions.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:58 pm

vinny wrote:Unless they believe that your circumstances have changed or that there was a mistake in issuing the BRP, I don't understand their actions.
Hey vinny.. i got a call from gerry's office on friday that they are asked by sheffield visa centre to contact me and i should bring all supporting documents to gerry's office and they will scan them and forward them to sheffield visa centre.. i am so confused that after 6 months of applying they are asking for all supporting documents again.. any thoughts on this???

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:05 am

Hey vinny.. hope u r doing well.. i hav a hearing of appeal on 21st december 2017. And as u know i reaplly to so what will happen if eco withdraw his decison.. my passport is already at visa section..what will happen next can u guide me..

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

vinny wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:24 am
Unless they believe that your circumstances have changed or that there was a mistake in issuing the BRP, I don't understand their actions.
Hey vinny plz reply me asap.
I have got an letter of appeal withdawal from homeoffice on 24 november . 1 month before hearing..can u plz tell me what will likely to happen now aftrwards..m much depressed..plz reply me

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:41 am

Did the letter mention the reasons for the appeal withdrawal?

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:57 am

vinny wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:41 am
Did the letter mention the reasons for the appeal withdrawal?
Forgot to mention first i got an email with attatched withdrawal letter from eco containing that your orignal decision is withdrawn. On the grounds that you have submitted satisfactory evidence demonstrating that you have reported the loss of brp . And now your case will be reconsidered at decision making centre. Than on 24th nov i got withdrawal letter from first tier tribunal stating that respondant withdrawed it and ask them to grant me entry clearance .and now appeal is withdrawed by respondant.
Now what will be the next step vinny

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 am

They have realised their mistake. Hopefully, they should now issue you with the appropriate visa to enable you to return to the UK.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 am

vinny wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 am
They have realised their mistake. Hopefully, they should now issue you with the appropriate visa to enable you to return to the UK.
Hopefully, but i have one more question vinny i told you i have reapplied too and my passport is still at visa section . What will happen next if after appeal withdrawal they ask me submit my passport for visa . Or they now that i have applied for visa again..?? M soo confused

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am

If they have your passport, then they should just issue the visa. Else, just submit the passport as requested.

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:18 am

vinny wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am
If they have your passport, then they should just issue the visa. Else, just submit the passport as requested.
Appeal and visa application both difrnt process or each of them knows that i did both?? Actually my confusion is about visa application as they neither refused it in 9 months nor issue a visa... so now my appeal is withdrawed so they issue visa on my passporrt from visa section??

Mrs umar
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs umar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:36 pm

vinny wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 am
Vinny i got my passport today with visa on it..thanx to God. . And thanx for guidance too.hope everything goes well now..ameen

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Congratulations!