ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for Spousal visa curtailment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geordielas
Newly Registered

Evidence for Spousal visa curtailment

Post by geordielas » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 am

Hi All

I am in difficult situation. I married to my partner in April 2014. He came from Pakistan in Feb 2015. we have a son 5 months old. Since he came he is using abusive language shouting swearing. he assaulted me twice and I called police. He has been arrested and taken to police station and interviewed. Both times he was released with out charge as not enough evidence.I visited GP and tell him both times when i was assaulted. On first incident I was taken to hospital and stayed in A&E for a night and discharged next day. He is still continue to be abusive and use bad language. His spousal visa will expired in next year. He is talking to alot of people/agencies that he is victim of domestic violence... he is still live in same house. he sent threatening message to my family on whatapp
my questions are

1. Can I sent a request to home office for visa curtailment ?
2. what best evidence I can try to get to sent with my request of visa curtailment?
3. Would home office will asked him also about domestic abuse as he is telling all agencies wrong that I am involve in domestic abuse?
4. Rough guide if i sent request for visa curtailment is usually home office quick or take no action as if he know then he will be more abusive?
5. Can i request Home office not to tell him what evidence I have sent to home office?

Would be highly grateful if some one help me in this regard. I am also worried how would i able to get police report about incidents when he assaulted me.

Thanks

Aaisha
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence for Spousal visa curtailment

Post by Aaisha » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi
What happened with your case? Did you manage to get the help you were looking for? I’m stuck in a similar situation!

Thanks