ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Educational documents attestation for Tier1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmnaMU
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Educational documents attestation for Tier1

Post by AmnaMU » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 pm

If I am applying for tier1 visa and my education is masters in commerce from Punjab university. Do I need to get my all docs (inter+ graduation+ master) attested by Punjab university or HEC or it is not required to attest those.

Thanks in advance.
Amna

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Re: Educational documents attestation for Tier1

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Assuminng that you will be coming on 200k route from outside United Kingdom, all your educational documents can be attested from respective Board plus Foreign office which they all charge some fee for.
Hope this helps

AmnaMU
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by AmnaMU » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Ok. So I must get it attested from university of the Punjab and secondary board. And after that ministry of foreign affairs ,?? Right

I dnt required HEC attestation.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:24 pm

How is this relevant to Tier 1E rules ?? Where in the rules you need to submit such document ?!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Dear Zimba
This used to be the rule when you apply from Pakistan(dont know if its still valid though) that you have to verify all your degrees from relevent boards and unis before sending your documents to embassy in Pakistan..
I replied with what exactly what i did, if thats still requirment of Pakistan thats how it works
Hope that helps

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:43 am

Requirement of Pakistan ??! You are applying for Tier 1E visa under UK immigration rules. I asked there is NO NEED to submit a degree, why are you submitting one ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice